Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have You Ever Decided to Reset Your Torrent Files?

deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm not sure i get it.What is the point of doing this?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    is there a way to backup .torrent files that're still active in utorrent only?
    i know all the .torrent files are stored in apps. but that includes every single .torrent u've ever downloaded. id' considering resetting if i could just isolate the .torrent files that i have running now

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    do it everytime i reboot my computer. it wipes everything i put on it away. so i have to redownload and hash all my packs and what not everytime. last reset - 20+ days ago.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yes
    Say no to trading~

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Ha! I kinda canceled low private trackers like BitSoup and FunFile, gave them to my bros, Lol. They're still noob in torrenting, so they gonna get banned soon, haha!
    You are an idiot.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i do that every some days or weeks

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Ha! I kinda canceled low private trackers like BitSoup and FunFile, gave them to my bros, Lol. They're still noob in torrenting, so they gonna get banned soon, haha!
    every tracker deserves to be respected. no matter how "low" you think they are.

if you don't need a tracker account anymore, delete it or let it be pruned. giving it to someone who will get banned is wrong.

the fact that you think this is very funny only proves that you are still a n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    hey're Still Noob In Torrenting, So They Gonna Get Banned Soon, Haha!
    everyone Is A N00b At One Point..

+1

Quote Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    ha! I Kinda Canceled Low Private Trackers Like Bitsoup And Funfile, Gave Them To My Bros, Lol. They're Still Noob In Torrenting, So They Gonna Get Banned Soon, Haha!
    Every Tracker Deserves To Be Respected. No Matter How "low" You Think They Are.

If You Don't Need A Tracker Account Anymore, Delete It Or Let It Be Pruned. Giving It To Someone Who Will Get Banned Is Wrong.

The Fact That You Think This Is Very Funny Only Proves That you Are Still A N00b.
    +1

----------------------------------
    If i seeded it to >3, i check wheter its music, video or something else i might be using in the future, or if it are packed games or things i wont use anymore, then i put those who i might use on my external HDD, remove the files + torrents, and voila, my list is a little cleaner, and i can seed the torrents who need it with some more speed quite simple if its routine for you
    Last edited by M3nn0; 06-08-2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Usually this happens to me when I re-install my system / µTorrent configuration.
    Although it isn't really a planned reset then, I really liked having a clean new start.

Probably I'd reset more often if this didn't lower longevity of files..
    So usually I reset when it happens anyway, never feel like restoring all the old torrents, it's more of a relief to leave them behind

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    toyssy's Avatar Member
    it's inevitable at some point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12