Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Of The Beast...

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I agree. Something seriously bad happened to the Lakers offense...the Celtics defense.
    In the fourth quarter Paul Pierce played Kobe, as well as anyone has ever played Kobe.

Fact.

-bd

2. Lounge   -   #12
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    I was gonna add that, but then I thought of the Lakers' defense which sucked to the max too.. Ah well, they should be able to win the last home game of the season.. Give the crowd something to cheer for.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Game five sup, in about an hour. Go Celtics. Beat LA...Beat LA...Beat LA...!

-bd

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Screw you, sisterboobie, we won and rawked to the max, again.. Kobe made some epic snatches near the end.. Fisher sucked though, missed shots he'd usually score with his eyes closed and 2 arms tied behind his back..

Lucky Garnett missed easy tip-ins too...

Ho hum, back to Boston to win game 6.....

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Screw you, sisterboobie, we won and rawked to the max, again.. Kobe made some epic snatches near the end.. Fisher sucked though, missed shots he'd usually score with his eyes closed and 2 arms tied behind his back..

Lucky Garnett missed easy tip-ins too...

Ho hum, back to Boston to win game 6.....

-bd

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Yeah.. Epic lose. 30+ deficit :mad:

A shite way to lose the championship, but an uber-l33t way to win it.. Shame for Phil, won't get to cover his second pinky with a 10th ring....... yet

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Yeah.. Epic lose. 30+ deficit :mad:

A shite way to lose the championship, but an uber-l33t way to win it.. Shame for Phil, won't get to cover his second pinky with a 10th ring....... yet
    It was a slaughter. I loved every minute of it. I've always hated - yet respected the Lakers. However, I don't respect the current crop of Lakers.
    They simply gave up.

No heart - plain and simple. The Celtics had loads of it, ftw!

-bd

10. Lounge   -   #20
    What a pile of bull.. Fact is the Celtics had 3 (!!!) of the leagues superstars, all getting old and none of them with a ring yet. The Lakers have 1 superstar who's already got 3, and some of the others have been in a final before.. Their coach will need to be using his toes for rings sooner or later, and to be frank, with their current roster I think the Lakers did a mighty job finishing first in the west, while beating a superb set of players on the way.

Everyone knew Boston would be favourites this year, and they lived up to it.. It's hard to win 3 home games in a row against the team with the best record i the league.

And I still don't get this "I hate the Lakers, but respect them".. WTF is that all about?! I think their basketball is somewhat the most attractive basketball in the league.. Along with Phoenix (who don't use defense), Boston (who basically rely on their defense), NO (C.P will be one of the hawtest players in the next few years..).

So cut the crap and enjoy the game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast