Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Music

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Yeah the RIAA has gotten a bunch of forumers. I knew Joe well before the RIAA got him and beat him to death for having one Avril mp3 on his computer he ripped off mp3.com. It's terrable and it's the War on Drugs with mp3s in replace of drugs.

2. Music   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Arm@15 August 2003 - 03:59
    Yeah the RIAA has gotten a bunch of forumers. I knew Joe well before the RIAA got him and beat him to death for having one Avril mp3 on his computer he ripped off mp3.com. It's terrable and it's the War on Drugs with mp3s in replace of drugs.
    Thats cold...getting beaten up by RIAA...with an AVRIL!!!!!!! song...i mean what is the world coming too these days...and i mean he got it off a site aswell...thats some seriously harsh sh!t right there...i think they are seriously going after the guys with the small stuff first and then kill us larger endowed mp3 collectors...Im scared to see how this all works out...

3. Music   -   #13
    Dear ndjustin20 and agaether:

I must say, you have some real friends here on this forum. The advice which HeavyMetalParkingLot, Lemon-Lime, Celerystalksme and Arm have given you should be carefully followed, as it sounds like they are well informed.

I was reluctant to post here until I read this topic, so I decided today was an appropriate day to become a member - lucky for you.

If you do not know who I am, you should do a little on-line research, and you will then know the relevancy of my reply.

Regretfully, I cannot write much more as I am very busy at the moment with various music-related issues.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 August 2003 - 18:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 August 2003 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@15 August 2003 - 03:59
    Yeah the RIAA has gotten a bunch of forumers. I knew Joe well before the RIAA got him and beat him to death for having one Avril mp3 on his computer he ripped off mp3.com. It&#39;s terrable and it&#39;s the War on Drugs with mp3s in replace of drugs.
    Thats cold...getting beaten up by RIAA...with an AVRIL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; song...i mean what is the world coming too these days...and i mean he got it off a site aswell...thats some seriously harsh sh&#33;t right there...i think they are seriously going after the guys with the small stuff first and then kill us larger endowed mp3 collectors...Im scared to see how this all works out... [/b][/quote]
    Yes, well, since Avril is one of my favorite artists, I thought it appropriate to target all KaZaA users sharing her music first - big or small.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Mr. Sherman+15 August 2003 - 04:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Sherman @ 15 August 2003 - 04:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@14 August 2003 - 18:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arm
    @15 August 2003 - 03:59
    Yeah the RIAA has gotten a bunch of forumers. I knew Joe well before the RIAA got him and beat him to death for having one Avril mp3 on his computer he ripped off mp3.com. It&#39;s terrable and it&#39;s the War on Drugs with mp3s in replace of drugs.

Thats cold...getting beaten up by RIAA...with an AVRIL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; song...i mean what is the world coming too these days...and i mean he got it off a site aswell...thats some seriously harsh sh&#33;t right there...i think they are seriously going after the guys with the small stuff first and then kill us larger endowed mp3 collectors...Im scared to see how this all works out...
    Yes, well, since Avril is one of my favorite artists, I thought it appropriate to target all KaZaA users sharing her music first - big or small.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman [/b][/quote]
    Thank gawd...i actually brought her CD...

6. Music   -   #16
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Thank god I don&#39;t have any Avril mp3s on my computer.

7. Music   -   #17
    Oh shit.....i actually admitted to buying Avril&#39;s CD...hangs head in shame...yes the reason why i am not sharing Avril is because i have it on CD and no hard drive space to burn...yes my secret is finally out...Oh well it could be worse...i coulda brought a *50 Cent* album

8. Music   -   #18
    Look what Mr Sherman made me do...That big bad RIAA guy...

9. Music   -   #19

10. Music   -   #20

(This is celerystalksme&#39;s first ever Quadruple post)...and all because of the RIAA

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast