Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RTS3 news

trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    what were the reason(s) to close the tracker 2 times before?? Server bills? Why? and how can we confide in RTSv3? For me was the best design in a tracker I ever seen and that's why I guess build solid tracker should be the main reason to comeback with better releases and more members, on the other side won't become in vain all support and effort to be a member and choose RTS to leech/seed. Am I wrong?

Wich will be be the user limit?

Thanks KREMBO
    Last edited by zxcv; 06-08-2008 at 07:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    join, buffer the account and see it disappear before starting to enjoy the buffer xD

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    The fact that this is the third attempt to get it right says it all. Use your heads not your dicks to think please.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I'll wait to you hit 10 then might join

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by silvertec View Post
    I'll wait to you hit 10 then might join
    10 year anniversary? Be about the right time I reckon, but they will be lucky to hit 10 weeks going by the standards set by RTS1 & RTS2.

And for those of you that value your privacy, do your research on the prior incarnations of this tracker before jumping in with 2 big feet.
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 06-08-2008 at 11:15 PM.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    As I said before, I won't join until it is RTSv347,218,495.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    This tracker will crash and burn just like its predecessors. Reasons why this tracker will fail:
    1. None of the uploaders will have sceneaxx and will end up stealing their releases from ScT
    2. The Private torrent community is already swamped with 0day trackers.
    3. The Staff will most likely consist of incompetent kids.
    4. No one will want to donate because everyone knows this site will not exist a year from now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I liked the first, until you guys decided to up and close it for no reason.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well they say 3rd times a charm ehh.

im jus gon sit back & see how this one develops. if after a yr its still around i might consider being a member but not until then.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    I liked the first, until you guys decided to up and close it for no reason.
    the reason was the bills were not being paid, private torrent sites don't have social security, the bills are paid by its users. A site whose user base consists only of traders, scammers, and cheaters, coincidentally lacks donors.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast