Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last Request For PTN Invite ......

kite's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Bump

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/917/27171646px0.png

Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says "I Am Possible " .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    ok, i don't get all of this and close it cus you ain't getting the invite, any proof that you have/indented to/unsuccessfully/successfully traded will disqualify you from getting any invites in any giveaways, or getting requests filled.

in the other hand you het rep points for being an honest trader and therefore will get you chances of getting the invite. not those sites that forbid trading though.

so that's the curse of trading. also the fact that you're the only one who will benefit from it, not others you can help. i believe its unneeded to say it, but you never know...

//JP
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    lol why would you bump a thread which shows you as a trader and you getting trolled..also at PTN you have to request to invite a user & when they see this (and they will) even if someone did ask for you..ud get rejected...in other words you got bad credit!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    by now im pretty sure most recruiters and staffs have seen this, and i dont think any users would risk their accounts for you

maybe next year

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123