Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req]PTN

pr0ntastic's Avatar KILL THE FLOW ! BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well i would like to be a part of this community, i am a movie addict, i always download xvid versions and as i heard PTN has a lot of xvid, i like old stuff too which is pretty hard to find, ok i have a less post count here but i can give you proofs so there would not be any problem and i am a serious user tho many of you think a guy with less post count is not as serious as a user with many posts but i can give you proofs and everything you want, i know there are some question to be answered too so i will answer to them too, and i`m not a trader

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DarkWave's Avatar Greek Member BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    If you like the movies, you can try also http://tehconnection.eu/signup.php

It's dedicated to movies, and the staff is some members from SCT so they can "quarantee" that the result will be good!

They hope to be the oink of movies, so i would say, give it a try. In my eyes, it's far better than PTN

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    yes but i`m looking for old stuff, old movies and so and i want to join for the community over there

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    and PTN has no ratio, or so as i've heard.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWave View Post
    If you like the movies, you can try also http://tehconnection.eu/signup.php

It's dedicated to movies, and the staff is some members from SCT so they can "quarantee" that the result will be good!

They hope to be the oink of movies, so i would say, give it a try. In my eyes, it's far better than PTN
    Mate it's the other way around Ptn pwends tc any day why because there community is fanatic they have most of there uploads in scene format, tc non scene format and you can't seed that stuff on other trackers, So is it usefull NO lmao.. I can't say anything Good about TC but it's a nices looking tracker.. 1 more thing they got signup's where they don't know who they letting in, The tracker status UNSAFE
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 06-12-2008 at 12:11 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    can u tell us a bit more about yourself mate? your BT experience, what your contributions would be to PtN and how you will be active there?

"i love community" phrases are too cliche thesedays, please be more specific.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Uns33n View Post
    can u tell us a bit more about yourself mate? your BT experience, what your contributions would be to PtN and how you will be active there?

"i love community" phrases are too cliche thesedays, please be more specific.
    Well i`m into this for like 1 year and a half, well if i`ll become a member of PtN they will have a new serious user, i`ll be active there by seeding because there is no ratio system and i can seed 24/7, and of course i`ll be active in the forums and help people if needed.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0ntastic View Post
    yes but i`m looking for old stuff, old movies and so and i want to join for the community over there
    why not try KG for old films?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Well i don`t have KG either and i`m asking for PtN, i don`t collect trackers, i like to have some and to do a good job on them.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    but ptn is not for old films, KG is. how do you know you will like ptn?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast