Thread: world war 2 in colour ???

Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    can any one tell me where to find some materials of world war 2 in colour eg." documentaries ,pictures " as all i found is black & white files

& thanks to all

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    can any one tell me where to find some materials of world war 2 in colour eg." documentaries ,pictures " as all i found is black & white files

& thanks to all
    best colour documentary available:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268772/

"Der Zweite Weltkrieg in Farbe"("The Second World War in color") is a magnificent documentary. German director Michael Kloft discovered colorfilm-material from the war in archives in Germany, Russia, Great Britain and in the USA, and these are cleverly put together to become this documentary. One thing is certain, and that is the fact that The Second World War has never looked more real than it does in this documentary, and the excellent background-music makes the film even more scary, and the pictures of death and destruction will come back and haunt you forever"

don't ask me where to get it. i've seen it and it was very impressive.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 06-09-2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: grammar.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's impressing is it? That's nice

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post

& thanks to all
    best colour documentary available:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268772/

"Der Zweite Weltkrieg in Farbe"("The Second World War in color") is a magnificent documentary. German director Michael Kloft discovered colorfilm-material from the war in archives in Germany, Russia, Great Britain and in the USA, and these are cleverly put together to become this documentary. One thing is certain, and that is the fact that The Second World War has never looked more real than it does in this documentary, and the excellent background-music makes the film even more scary, and the pictures of death and destruction will come back and haunt you forever"

don't ask me where to get it. i've seen it and it was very impressive.
    thank you man