Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Santrex Seedboxes

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    well i dont know about it dude, i cant be even sure of it, but there are configurations and such... even if u get ovh without configuration it is useless, you shall ask to person that i talked with him though he doesnt help much till you order the package... I have the 90 euro package, and i think i will buffer 1 tb to revtt today with this speed.... Also it is your money

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    And now we have gone off topic already, excellent.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ok boss gonna take it to private

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    A simple answer to all those bad threads about santrex, for every successful business there is scammers and enemies willing to get it down. End of the story santrex is a successful business that have a good huge amount of customers, santrex do offer a high standard quick support response and does as well listen to it's customers. If enemies out there want santrex to go DOWN it wont go down and will continue offering the most cheap and stable services around.

by the way refering to xgenisis please check that https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...hlight=santrex thats a bit confusing on the 10th the user said he had good support and fast response while having good speeds then on the 15th or so the user is about to shoot santrex? lol cmon guys grow up and stop blaming providers for your problems, a simple advice to newbies be patient.
    Last edited by Santrex; 06-24-2008 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    A simple answer to all those bad threads about santrex, for every successful business there is scammers and enemies willing to get it down. End of the story santrex is a successful business that have a good huge amount of customers, santrex do offer a high standard quick support response and does as well listen to it's customers. If enemies out there want santrex to go DOWN it wont go down and will continue offering the most cheap and stable services around.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    A simple answer to all those bad threads about santrex, for every successful business there is scammers and enemies willing to get it down. End of the story santrex is a successful business that have a good huge amount of customers, santrex do offer a high standard quick support response and does as well listen to it's customers. If enemies out there want santrex to go DOWN it wont go down and will continue offering the most cheap and stable services around. We support our customers live on all messengers plus mirc undernet, dalnet and efnet, if for some reason we are not able to support by those means we support our users through our ticket system and thats answered within 24hr

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Why would a random individual view Santrex as an enemy? It's not like they represent businesses themselves. Instead of trying to make a business presence on this forum why don't you assist some users and make sure you don't have any reasons to get bad publicity.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    I'm really confused at the moment, why do Santrex' postings contain SPAM-Links?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnentier View Post
    I'm really confused at the moment, why do Santrex' postings contain SPAM-Links?
    Santrex is seeming less and less trustworthy the more I keep checking threads on this forum.. hm.. I didn't want to jump to conclusions since I've never used them, but now I can't be too sure.

they didn't built Rome in one day

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Check what users and assist who? it's so obvious that there is 2-4 users trying their hard to get santrex bad reputation. Check http://www.p2pforums.com/viewtopic.p...antrex#p200182
    Re: A WARNING

by Panth on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:02 pm

plus Wyn said
    When this occured i got so pissed that i opened a ticket and started giving them a piece of my mind. Two days after i get the answer; "if you are not polite, we can not help you..."
    Which tells me that he flipped out and started yelling, cursing and swearing. Which in talking to companies, if you want something done, you talk to them with "sugary" over tones and you'll get a better response than calling them "a bunch of fucking morons"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast