Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Santrex Seedboxes

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Santrex View Post
    Check what users and assist who? it's so obvious that there is 2-4 users trying their hard to get santrex bad reputation. Check http://www.p2pforums.com/viewtopic.p...antrex#p200182
    Re: A WARNING

by Panth on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:02 pm

plus Wyn said
    When this occured i got so pissed that i opened a ticket and started giving them a piece of my mind. Two days after i get the answer; "if you are not polite, we can not help you..."
    Which tells me that he flipped out and started yelling, cursing and swearing. Which in talking to companies, if you want something done, you talk to them with "sugary" over tones and you'll get a better response than calling them "a bunch of fucking morons"
    I guess there's two sides to every story..

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    It's just an angry customer spreading the anger around.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I appreciate that lovely comment fatcat69.

Sometimes people expect too much, and most of the problems providers encounter is the lack of users knowledge they get angry so fast that they start their first support ticket by insulting the provider members. They also cause so much stress to the customer support then when we try to help them they post another ticket saying Oh I am so sorry the service is working just perfect now, then another minute oh the f*cking service is slow and shit I want refund and so on.
    Last edited by Santrex; 06-24-2008 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I appreciate that lovely comment fatcat69.

Sometimes people expect too much, and most of the problems providers encounter is the lack of users knowledge they get angry so fast that they start their first support ticket by insulting the provider members. They also cause so much stress to the customer support then when we try to help them they post another ticket saying Oh I am so sorry the service is working just perfect now, then another minute oh the f*cking service is slow and shit I want refund and so on.
    This is not always true, some places (and I'm not saying Santrex) have really terrible support. And those certain places shouldn't get the benefit of hiding behind the shield of "some users set up their boxes wrong".

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    A simple answer to all those bad threads about santrex, for every successful business there is scammers and enemies willing to get it down. End of the story santrex is a successful business that have a good huge amount of customers, santrex do offer a high standard quick support response and does as well listen to it's customers. If enemies out there want santrex to go DOWN it wont go down and will continue offering the most cheap and stable services around. We support our customers live on all messengers plus mirc undernet, dalnet and efnet, if for some reason we are not able to support by those means we support our users through our ticket system and thats answered within 24hr

Will you please stop spamming the same reply in each thread about your crappy service.

Clearly you have issues when you have so many threads complaining about it.

I think either
    A. your staff has been lying to you
    B. you are trying to cover it all up
    C. you really are dedimove

Skizo pwn this ass if he keeps spamming bs in each thread that posts a negative review about him. Maybe he should address each user on an individual basis instead of just posting them a link or two.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    None of my staff lied to me, I am not trying to cover it up, and finally I am not dedimove. It's so obvious that there is 2-3 guys unhappy with something and they keep posting the same thread over and over anywhere they can. Don't judge a company with hundreds of users because 2-5 or even 10 are unhappy it's so natural.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I don't think it matters anymore, the wrong person got screwed on the wrong board. No one from here will ever use Santrex.... move on.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    I have had a Socks 5 proxy, they promised me to move me to french server within 2 days. Now it have been fucking 20days nothing happend.
    STAY AWAY FROM SANTREX

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    midnightalker's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    i Don't Think It Matters Anymore, The Wrong Person Got Screwed On The Wrong Board. No One From Here Will Ever Use Santrex.... Move On.
    +1
    EDIT: just read that +1 is considered spam. Sorry, I fully agree with puckface , move on..there is nothing you can do.
    Last edited by midnightalker; 06-24-2008 at 03:16 PM.
    "Our Democracy is being self destroyed. Because he right of freedom and equality was abused. Because it taught the citizens to consider the insolence as right, the illegality as freedom, the impudence of reason as equality and the anarchy as bliss"
    Isocrates 436B.C. - 338B.C.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i've had no problem with santrex...i got around 5 to 6 MB/s up...which isnt too bad

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast