Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Santrex Seedboxes

cvb who promised to move you to a french socks server? could you please email [email protected] with your full name and username and we will get that sorted for you I am sure there is some kind of mistake on your behalf, and regarding the issues on this board I am not really worried if people would try me or not, I do have enough users on my network and I am happy that way I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that not because a few users are angry means my network sucks, I doubt it that any company does support the same way as we do.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    holmesbay
    DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!! I ordered a dedicated server from them 4 days ago and keep getting promised tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow. When setup is supposed to be within 24 hours. If your lucky enough to get a response from someone all they do is give you the run atound. I have asked for a refund and no response at all now. They are a big SCAM.This is their forum.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    yea thats why i suggest you use seedx.net...they arent a scam
    i be lurking

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    I don't think taking 30minutes to answer your ticket is called no answer, or lucky enough to get an answer because you have been getting answers from us within minutes:

ron holmes
    Client
    Delete Support Ticket 09/08/2008 19:54
    I ordered an in stock dedicated server wendsday night and was told it would take between 24-48 hours to have it up and running. This is also posted in your forums. Which says uptime is 24 hours unless there is a hardware issue than its 48 hours. If this issue is not resolved by 12:00 am E.S.T. tonight I am requesting to cancel my order and be issued a refund for failure to deliver as promised if not i will be forced to contact Paypal regarding this transaction Thank You in addvance for your cooperation. Ron Holmes.

----------------------------
    IP Address: 76.188.163.223
    Khalid Cook
    Staff
    Delete Support Ticket Reply

09/08/2008 20:36
    We offer our dedicated in one to two working days, working days is excluding weekends. If you are not patient enough to wait for a dedicated server even so you ordered it just 48hrs ago then go ahead and do it the way you want just let us know so we can cancel it on our side.

K Cook
    Santrex Internet Services
    http://www.santrex.net
    Khalid Cook
    Staff

09/08/2008 20:38
    Threatning us is not a good start of us having anything going on, go ahead and ask paypal to refund your money for you and we are going ahead with the cancelation on our side, thank you.

K Cook

Another ticket took 1 hour to answer:

ron holmes
    Client
    Delete Support Ticket 09/08/2008 21:29
    Can i be expecting my refund today?

----------------------------
    IP Address: 76.188.163.223
    Khalid Cook
    Staff

09/08/2008 22:04
    It will be done between 9am - 5pm Monday when the billing team are in sir, I already left them the message.

K Cook

Bare in mind that we are during a weekend so taking 3 days or 4 including weekends is a two working days, so probably what you need to do is to relax and chillout.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    ROFL nice one Santrex
    i be lurking

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i just joined them today hope i dont regret it

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    you will regret it

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    I've also ordered it today.
    Got my info in about 3 hours.

But I don't like the upload speeds at the moment.
    I'm having something between 5kb/s and 50kb/s.
    Sometimes it's going above 100kb/s but that's still slow :S

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by fileuploady View Post
    I've also ordered it today.
    Got my info in about 3 hours.

But I don't like the upload speeds at the moment.
    I'm having something between 5kb/s and 50kb/s.
    Sometimes it's going above 100kb/s but that's still slow :S
    Your going to be told its the trackers fault and that you need better trackers. Good luck.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well if anybody needs sm more flux slots il get a 2nd server setup asap just pm me.
    Dont wana set up 2nd server for 1 or 2 users tho.So looking for at least 4.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast