Thread: Any way to organize all your bittorrent sites in one page / area?

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well I think most people have an array of trackers for different purposes.

And it's kinda troublesome for me to log in to every single one, even if I have cookies, it's kind of a pain to open up every single page.

So is there anyway they can all be combined? Maybe like some giant RSS feed?
    Say no to trading~

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Bookmark them all as separate tabs in FireFox, save them in one folder, name the folder MyTorrentSites or whatever, then you can open them all in FF in one click from the bookmark menu "Open all in tabs", easy.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    That's actually a good idea SGT.

I never thought about that..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Bookmark them all as separate tabs in FireFox, save them in one folder, name the folder MyTorrentSites or whatever, then you can open them all in FF in one click from the bookmark menu "Open all in tabs", easy.
    i have been doing that for like a year now..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    not only firefox, internet explorer too
    you can spread bookmarks on different folders which should be checked weekly or monthly to avoid removal,
    works perfect)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cabang View Post
    same here

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    where do u get all the tracker icons ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    waki's Avatar HA!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayz707 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cabang View Post

same here
    +1

the best way
    you can't spell ballin' without allin

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Your question is a bit vague, but perhaps this will help. I found it to be the fastest way when I used Bittorrent with any frequency.

If you use uTorrent, open the preferences window. On the left side, choose Advanced > User Interface. At the bottom you'll see a list of trackers; public ones by default.

Follow the format and insert your own trackers. This will allow you to search all of your favorite trackers directly from uTorrent by using the "search" feature in top right corner.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Your question is a bit vague, but perhaps this will help. I found it to be the fastest way when I used Bittorrent with any frequency.

If you use uTorrent, open the preferences window. On the left side, choose Advanced > User Interface. At the bottom you'll see a list of trackers; public ones by default.

Follow the format and insert your own trackers. This will allow you to search all of your favorite trackers directly from uTorrent by using the "search" feature in top right corner.

nice i am sure that we can add all that stuff up in firefox's search bar... that would be cool.
    Last edited by jayz707; 06-10-2008 at 03:37 PM.