Thread: Outlook Express email stuck in outbox but it sent

I have been sending mail to people and they have been recieving it.
    But i get an error when it does the send and recieve but there is no detail in the error.
    All my email are in the outbox. Nothing in the sent box. Every time i send an email it resends all the mail that is the outbox from previous messages. I have to manually delete every email that i send from the outbox. So i have no record in the sent box unless i move it to the folder.
    Anyone know what would cause the mail to be sent sucessfully but still hang in the outbox?
    I tried deleting the email account and recreate it. but no use

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    惡魔的提倡者
    Seeing as your problem is almost word for word the same as this one http://forums.techguy.org/web-email/...ck-outbox.html, I guess the solution offered would work if you follow it word for word.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yes you are right, previously i sent these problem subjected saying outlook express problem but i think no one understood it, so i searched this problem in google i got the solution in the link what you given above, but i tried all those suggestions but it doesn't worked, as the problem was similar to my problem so i copied the same text and pasted here.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    惡魔的提倡者
    If you say so