Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    giveaway is as bad as trading - there is no real difference.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

Yes of course you are. That much is clear.
    Funnier still when you read the original quote aloud in your best French accent.. )
    anyway , with my French accent i did what staff , anti trader , non trader and all B.S think its impossible to do and its the reason why am here , iam not here to improve my english ....
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry predateur but my knowledge of the English language is somewhat limited.
    Did you just say that your raison d'etre is to be a cheat?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    no lol, i meant trading what is suposed to be impossible to trade
    Vectoral FTW!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    here comes the real answer for me for getting banned from what

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    he's right

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You think your so very clever trying to beat the system.
    The problem is, trackers aren't against users, they just want to be secure. The stance you take however is against the well being of trackers. It's people like you that are responsible for sites getting shut down. Clearly you don't give a fuck if sites get closed down. You are against BT. I would put you in the same category as anyone who is a threat to private trackers, like BREIN etc.
    You are happy to take what you want and happy to treat the people that give it to you FOR FREE like shit and irresponsibly make trouble for them. Yeah great morals you have there.

It's not a fucking game kids. Staffers don't want to waste their time chasing after foolish kids. If you just respected the rules (which are there for a damn good reason) the staff could concentrate on making their sites better instead of chasing after kids who find it hilarious to break the rules and give them the runaround.

If every single trader was global banned from all the trustworthy trackers, maybe they'd learn their lesson.
    People like predateur make it hard for us (staffers) to be lenient to others. In fact it's people like him that make staff in to harsh bastards.

They start off trying to help people, then, the more they are lied to repeatedly and let down, the harsher, and less trusting they are with the next guy.

So next time you are banned, blame people like him, not the staff.
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I thought you had given up tilting at windmills benchez ? don't you know it's the buzz of being a 1337 trader and going through all the trackers to get to..........what I'm not quite sure, because at the end of the rainbow are the small community based trackers where the users know each other and the content is not based on pre's but on user requests, so the holy grail of the traders is a massive letdown

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    You think your so very clever trying to beat the system.
    The problem is, trackers aren't against users, they just want to be secure. The stance you take however is against the well being of trackers. It's people like you that are responsible for sites getting shut down. Clearly you don't give a fuck if sites get closed down. You are against BT. I would put you in the same category as anyone who is a threat to private trackers, like BREIN etc.
    You are happy to take what you want and happy to treat the people that give it to you FOR FREE like shit and irresponsibly make trouble for them. Yeah great morals you have there.

It's not a fucking game kids. Staffers don't want to waste their time chasing after foolish kids. If you just respected the rules (which are there for a damn good reason) the staff could concentrate on making their sites better instead of chasing after kids who find it hilarious to break the rules and give them the runaround.

If every single trader was global banned from all the trustworthy trackers, maybe they'd learn their lesson.
    People like predateur make it hard for us (staffers) to be lenient to others. In fact it's people like him that make staff in to harsh bastards.

They start off trying to help people, then, the more they are lied to repeatedly and let down, the harsher, and less trusting they are with the next guy.

So next time you are banned, blame people like him, not the staff.
    hey man, take it easy
    you have to know , i dont trade for pleasure i trade when i want to join a tracker because in my opinion its the fastest way and easy , i dont wanna licking ass for an invite or made stupide request and write my life and my dreams there ect...
    and also you have to know, i was allways good member on all of my trackers, never been banned because of trade , i was only once banned from what.cd because i gave away 3 invites here at FST(that was a big mistake)
    and you have to know also , i never ever made any trouble to any of my inviter
    and yeah i helped many time people to join *for free* to great trackers and hard to get (once lvl9)

if you staff of private trackers make it easy and add a channel on your IRC (for example) , where people can request and speak directly to staff so they can join i persoanly dont see any reason to trade.
    Vectoral FTW!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

and also you have to know, i was allways good member on all of my trackers, never been banned because of trade , i was only once banned from what.cd because i gave away 3 invites here at FST(that was a big mistake)
    Predateur if you break the most basic and important rules how can you call yourself a good member?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast