Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    i was only once banned from what.cd because i gave away 3 invites here at FST(that was a big mistake)
    Thanks for the tip. You know you fucked up now.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

and also you have to know, i was allways good member on all of my trackers, never been banned because of trade , i was only once banned from what.cd because i gave away 3 invites here at FST(that was a big mistake)
    Predateur if you break the most basic and important rules how can you call yourself a good member?
    because i dont made any trouble to the site, i dont made any trouble to members, seed well, uploader on 2 sites , donor on most of my sites , dont cheat ....
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Listen to yourselves

Listen to each other

Filesharing was built on freedom of information, of sharing, of being a community, of sticking it in the eye of corporate profiteering and exploitation.

You've become no better than the suits you tried to overthrow

It's all gone a bit animal farm - Every animal is equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Let's get back to the essence of what this is all about, getting good quality stuff without having to pay through the nose for it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    lol

Knowledge is power... )
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    @predateur:

you know what's the difference between you and me?

you simply got no choice. you have to trade and break tracker rules to get into sites.

i don't.

and that feels sooooo good.

happy bumping!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Listen to yourselves

Listen to each other

Filesharing was built on freedom of information, of sharing, of being a community, of sticking it in the eye of corporate profiteering and exploitation.

You've become no better than the suits you tried to overthrow

It's all gone a bit animal farm - Every animal is equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Let's get back to the essence of what this is all about, getting good quality stuff without having to pay through the nose for it.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    @benchez

i will let you comment this :
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-trade-171667
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-trades-171952
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...h-accts-171827

now the reputable anti trader who do his best to kick traders from all trackers was a trader him self , BUT now he changed to be a good guy , and beleave he can be a good guy after his trading but he cant give chance to traders (who can do exactly same thing as him , stop trading when he got all what he want)

c'mon man, dont ignore your past..tell us why you were trader , and what was your point of view
    oh and its long list to post all links (you were very active trader lol)
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...7&pp=25&page=8
    Last edited by predateur; 06-11-2008 at 12:59 PM.
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    @predateur:

you simply got no choice. you have to trade and break tracker rules to get into sites.

i don't.

happy bumping!
    @polarbear
    you only said that both Trade and Give Away are same in previous thread. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...79#post2857864

if any person worthy to that site and in future he may become good contributor to that site. then my que is how come those persons enter to site if none of us do GA or trade.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    @predateur:

i don't.

happy bumping!
    @polarbear
    you only said that both Trade and Give Away are same in previous thread. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...79#post2857864

if any person worthy to that site and in future he may become good contributor to that site. then my que is how come those persons enter to site if none of us do GA or trade.
    there's nothing wrong with giving away invites to people you know and trust. just make sure you do it in a way that goes along with the site rules.

also there's nothing wrong with requesting invites.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    now the reputable anti trader who do his best to kick traders from all trackers was a trader him self , BUT now he changed to be a good guy , and beleave he can be a good guy after his trading but he cant give chance to traders (who can do exactly same thing as him , stop trading when he got all what he want)
    I don't have a single traded account. Check my username on any tracker or ask the staff there.

I did make the error of being an utter cunt, but, luckily for me, I was shown a better way, so deleted any accounts i had acquired in that manner.
    Yes it was retarded, and yes we have plenty of former traders as members. We do give people a chance, and so do I. I don't try and get people banned from trackers, I only try and keep our place secure. That's my only objective.

If you understood my first post, you would realise I am trying to help people realise the truth about how staff see that activity. The reason I did so is because every day I have to explain that point to someone individually.
    So this way the knowledge is more public.

Trying to defame people is just sad. A typical defence mechanism when you clearly realise you are in the wrong. Everyone gets a fair chance at our place, in fact, we are quite forgiving compared to some places. To say I don't give people a chance is a fabrication.

We don't try to be elitest, we are open to anyone joining who doesn't pose a security risk, as I should imagine many invite only trackers are.

Is this the bit you don't get? You say trading is 'quicker'.
    Maybe you should learn a little patience. Your trading may get you in to a few places, but ultimately it will blow up in your face.

The staffers bust a gut and spend a hell of a lot of time getting users stuff they want for free. They don't get paid for it.
    To then break the few, simple rules they set out is incredibly disrespectful.
    Last edited by benchez; 06-11-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    Now go away.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast