Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Thread: which site are the hardest/easiest to seed on??

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    NO tracker is hard to keep a good ratio on (or to seed back). No matter what your connection speed is.
    Easy for you to say, I suggest you go to some other parts of the world before making big statements.
    Completely echoed my thoughts there. But users like us with low bandwidth must also be responsible enough to join the site where we can keep a positive ratio on,thus not betraying our inviter.

2. BitTorrent   -   #142
    Poster
    I've found Karagarga and BitMeTV to be the hardest, Waffles is a bit difficult as well. TL and TB are really easy.
    Last edited by ap47; 11-16-2008 at 04:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #143
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    easiest: TL
    hardest: bitmetv
    i be lurking

4. BitTorrent   -   #144
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    KG and thevault are hard to seed
    IPT and TB are easy

5. BitTorrent   -   #145
    you guys are just noobs. i've got no problems keeping a good ratio at what/waffles/bitme/bitmetv/etc. i'll admit, starting out is a bit hard, but once you figure out what to do, it's easy.
    64KB/s up.

6. BitTorrent   -   #146
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    If you are normal user with home connection, don't think about getting files from what or waffles. Those are not consumer-oriented. Since i was a member, i download what i wanted for a long time which was about 400mb, but it took me 3 months to seed back to normalize my ratio. If you are a music lover, you won't like those trackers.
    Whole-heartedly disagree with the last sentence here. What is one of my top 3 trackers and I love waffles as well - and these trackers are definitely for music lovers. Is it easy to seed on them? No, it certainly isn't.

But I too have a puny home connection. And I'm a power user on both sites with a decent buffer. The secret? Seed the weekly comics packs. It doesn't matter if you're into comics or not - I'm usually able to get at least a gig's worth of upload each week from these packs. That's 1-2 FLAC cds a week right there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #147
    The hardest one I use is Karagara, by far.

What and Waffles are easy in comparison...
    Last edited by Rigel9; 11-21-2008 at 10:04 PM.
    feels good, man

8. BitTorrent   -   #148
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    The hardest one I use is Karagara, by far.

What and Waffles are easy in comparison...
    In comparison. You got that right.

When I still had my bitmetv back in the day (got pruned for inactivity unfortunately), it was super hard to seed. I suppose its really really hard nowadays?

ATM, I find that waffles is hard to seed. Lots of torrents, lot of seeders. Hard to maintain a ratio IMO unless you're the one uploading your own CD's and stuff.

9. BitTorrent   -   #149
    Torrents.ru is the easiest ever!
    If you know russian or can use a translator Taking into account the large number of peers (like thousands (!) on latest DVD releases), that makes sense.

10. BitTorrent   -   #150
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    you guys are just noobs. i've got no problems keeping a good ratio at what/waffles/bitme/bitmetv/etc.
    64KB/s up.
    Happy for you, but some ppl have prob for keep a good ratio simply, stop your shitty comment dud..

I'll say iPlay & KG.
    Last edited by EstelleD; 11-22-2008 at 07:04 AM.