Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you speak physics

i have few doubts

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

3. Lounge   -   #3
    our big bang is just another singularity . correct ?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Nope

5. Lounge   -   #5
    you sure about that ?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    pretty much, yeah

7. Lounge   -   #7
    why cant it be ? it could just another singularity . i believe a dent in the space time fabric caused by a blackhole rips through the multdimensional multi verse which made it possible to transfer stuffs through the blackhole, and the dark energy itself flowed to our universe from another multiverse ..

and there you have it , on the otherside of the blackhole the ever expanding universe with time as the 4rth dimension ...

and we are the byproducts of a universe with 4 dimensions and four forces .. just a thought

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I curse the idiot who first coined the phrase "black hole". It's not a hole. It's simply a point in spacetime where information gets destroyed. There's no "other side", no "flowing through" such a thing.

There is nothing.

The Big Bang was something entirely different.

Also, it didn't make a bang and it wasn't big, but never mind about that for now.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    you can call it whatever you want ... but for the sake of discussion .. i am going to continue calling it a blackhole...

well , i think blackholes are linked to our own anti universe with all the anti matter stuffs which paul dirac predicted ...

anyway am sure a collapsing star would have a great influence on the space time fabric around it .. and it curves so much that somehow the gravity interacts with each other creating a singualrity .. if there is no other side of blackhole .. there is no singularity , which is not the case according to hawkins ..

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    yes i do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast