Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats up with AOM killer?

Does anyone know what happened to AOMK after July 2008? They have been down for over a week with no communication from the Forum Admins (everyone here probably won't be surprised)

I read that they were shut down by the Malaysian Govt or something. Anyone confirm?

Else if anyone knows how I can get into AOM or MagicianTorrents please let me know (FYI I was always in the + column with my ratio). I also have a Demononoid invite to trade if that helps sweeten the pot.

Best,
    csonic

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by csonic View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to AOMK after July 2008? They have been down for over a week with no communication from the Forum Admins (everyone here probably won't be surprised)

I read that they were shut down by the Malaysian Govt or something. Anyone confirm?

Else if anyone knows how I can get into AOM or MagicianTorrents please let me know (FYI I was always in the + column with my ratio). I also have a Demononoid invite to trade if that helps sweeten the pot.

Best,
    csonic
    Don't try and circumvent. Read this.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...anned-146184/?
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sorry about the request.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123