Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with AOM killer?

I was looking for a way into AOM and someone told me about AOM killer. I signed up and thought the place was pretty cool. Until I started to read CheekyChap's (the owner) stickies in the forums. This guy is a lunatic. He has a serious grudge against not only AOM but ALL magic torrent trackers. He says that he won't tolerate his members using other magic trackers and that he collects ips from their swarms and if he finds out that your over there you'll be banned. WTF? Thats like What.cd telling me I better not stray to any other music sites, or RevTT tell me to stay the hell off of SCT. Give me a break. I like your site a lot CheekyChap and I'm good member but I'm not going to dump my other sites. So go ahead and collect ips from other sites and if you catch me so be it. Out of control.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    what's his reason?

anyway, isn't this the site where all news posts and pms are in caps.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by robotpirate View Post
    what's his reason?

anyway, isn't this the site where all news posts and pms are in caps.
    YES ALL HIS POSTS ARE IN CAPS

He doesn't want you to share your bandwith with the others. He talks a little about how AOM stole his idea and another site insulted his children. I myself would like to know more about what the hell his problem is but I like the content of the site so I don't dare open my mouth and risk pissing him off and finding myself banned.

CheekyChap your site is cool but you come off as crazy dude, chill out man, I'm sure your turning off members with your rants. I'm not even saying your wrong just that you need to relax bro.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    webber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    man , sounds like a egoist .

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quylui's Avatar YAY FOR TRADING
    If you don't like the site, then you'd better disappear.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Quylui View Post
    I have no problem with the site its self. The forums and content are great. I just want to know what Cheeky's problem is. I have no plans to get rid of the account so take your idle BS somewhere else.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelrut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quylui View Post
    I have no plans to get rid of the account so take your idle BS somewhere else.
    Hmm when's the last time I saw spiteful forum behaviour like that....?

Ahh that's right! One of CheekyChap's stickies in AOM Killer

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    CheekyChap your site is cool but you come off as crazy dude, chill out man, I'm sure your turning off members with your rants. I'm not even saying your wrong just that you need to relax.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I am going to put a shameless plug in here. MagicianTorrents is a new magic torrent community that I am staff on. We are a few months old and in that time have become quite large. Anyway, I have an AOMK account and I get a headache any time I visit so I know your pain. We try to focus more on community than elitism.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by j51im View Post
    I am going to put a shameless plug in here. MagicianTorrents is a new magic torrent community that I am staff on. We are a few months old and in that time have become quite large. Anyway, I have an AOMK account and I get a headache any time I visit so I know your pain. We try to focus more on community than elitism.
    MT is a good magic tracker. I am a member there.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast