Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High-Times

superclover's Avatar Weezy Baby
    hello, i am desperatly seeking someone who has access to high times magazine, or anyone who knows where i can find good scans of the whole magazine on the net. i already know that on 420project there are 2002 editions, but i am looking for the latest magazines and as many as possible.
    if you have or have access to these magazines, please PM me. i am sure i can find some way to reward you.

NEW OFFER: ANYTONE WHO CAN GET ME EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THESE MAGAZINES I WILL ALLOW YOU TO USE MY SEEDBOX FOR 1 WEEK - 1 MONTH DEPENDING ON AMOUNT OF MAGAZINES YOU CAN SUPPLY
    Last edited by superclover; 06-14-2008 at 01:35 PM.
    ooooooooh! i get it, this is the part where i brag about what trackers i am on!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    They don't sell them in stores over there? We have them in barns and nobles and other places here...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    http://www.pot-tv.net/

might interest you

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Tera Patrick is on the cover of the newest one. if you could find it I high'ly recommend it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Tera Patrick is on the cover of the newest one. if you could find it I high'ly recommend it.
    Very good reason for running like a gazelle to get it.

Now I understand the sudden interest of SuperClover for the magazine.
    Last edited by Nemrod; 06-14-2008 at 04:52 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I've looked for a source of HT a bit myself, but I think all of us potheads are way too lazy to scan a whole magazine and upload it man.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Very good reason for running like a gazelle to get it.

Now I understand the sudden interest of SuperClover for the magazine.
    Well I just notice that Tera Patrick was on the cover because my friend had the magazine in his car. :

I went hunting on gazelle but no luck so if you could send me a pm with the info it would be great.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The dunsemaster is, indeed, correcto. By the time you're scanning the 5th page, and after the 8th bong hit pause, you'll either forget what you were doing or set fire to the magazine or both.

I don't think there are underground dealers for HT, as it is an underground mag already in itself, due to prohibitionism in most nations.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    superclover's Avatar Weezy Baby
    DK if your firned has the magazine, would appreciate it greatlly if you could possibly scan it, it is for a pack on that one site i have talked to you on, same as your sig....
    ooooooooh! i get it, this is the part where i brag about what trackers i am on!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    waki's Avatar HA!
    If you find a place for these magasins, drop me a PM please!
    I'd really appreciate it!
    you can't spell ballin' without allin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast