Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: y did S** open signup's?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    well just for the sake of discussing,i am not trying to put down S**, i just wanted to know,of course there is always an obvious answer its their site they can do whatever they want with it
    to be honest i am just fedup of the excuses a few sites give
    if u say u dont know whats S**,here is a hint **L..

S** doesnt allow their webpage link posted anywhere,
    doesnt allow traders,
    a lot of traders were disabled because they had traded in the past,a lot of other so called positives about the sites ,and the reason given is (<b>forgive my spellings,grammer and caps....i am not very smart in the head)"THEY ARE BUILDING A TIGHT KNIT COMMUNITY" "THEY CANT PUT THE SECURITY OF THEIR EXISTING MEMBERS AT RISK""TRADERS ARE A BIG SECURITY THREAT" (for a web page which opened less they 1 year before,they must be greatfull for who ever even signup to their site)"TRADERS CAN POTENTIALLY TRADE THEIR ACCOUNT TO RIAA OR SOME ANTI-PIRACY ORG"....million other reasons.......well of course anti-traders dance to their tunes gagaga.....
    and what do they do for the 3rd time?, they "OPEN SIGN UP'S"......how does it all balance the equation? how can people really buy all these fake ideals used by various people?....i think the only ideal a user should believe in is to seed back everything they leech,of course that means an honest user....

its all about protecting one's self
    its not a bad thing but atleast dont lie to the members telling "they are there for the community" and they are doing us a favour by having created their site
    if one of these so called MOD'S are caught by riaa and given a chance to trade for the whole user base for letting him go free....we all know what would he/she choose...i am not saying i would do any different....if i were them i wouldnt lie to the members......
    the users are here to share files, the rest are here to make money, its more like protecting their investment so they sell all sort of crap and ANTI-TRADERS buy it, and start enforcing it on other members ,like they are chosen by god....

whats amazing is all these anti-traders,who spoke sooo much of the community and ideals and security,....not even ONE ANTI-TRADER wants to know why was their soo called close knit community was potentially put at risk?, and all these people are spamming in every trading thread "DONT TRADE ", "WE ARE HERE FOR THE COMMUNITY"
    "IF THE MODS WANT TO DISABLE TRADERS or NOT INVITE TRADERS TO THEIR SITES, GO AHEAD ,JUsT DONT GIVE LAME EXCUSES HERE THAT U R DOING IT FOR THE BETTER OF THE COMMUNITY,AND THEY ARE SECURITY THREAT

anwyas coming back to the original question " y did they open sign up's ? they had to make more money, and they didnt really care about no one's security and no one complains and after a few days they start all over again justifying bragging their actions of having disabled a few traders,because they are security threat.
    if some one else thinks different i am ready for a brainwash, i had a lot of time to waste ,sorry if this was too lengthy

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    they said they needed more peers for their torrents.

why you don't know how to use a period properly?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by robotpirate View Post
    why you don't know how to use a period properly?
    well i just typed this long useless post, and later it was hard to edit and make it readable ,since it was too long and confusing
    ,anywas i just posted it

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    In my opinion its just like hundreds other trackers

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    p0ster
    Looks like someone's angry because his account's trade worth has dropped...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    why do you care so much, the site needed more activity torrent wise, this is the way to do it in a quick fix
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    why do you care so much, the site needed more activity torrent wise, this is the way to do it in a quick fix
    Quote Originally Posted by tsblx View Post
    Looks like someone's angry because his account's trade worth has dropped...

+1

Site needs to open again 18000 spots
    Last edited by invite420; 06-14-2008 at 11:59 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    ehhe an other cry baby coming up with stupid reasons and lies.

we did open up to give users chance to join, and for the peers sake. This has nothing to do with money at any point.
    Have any of you ever seen us asking for donations ? no i thought so.

This is only for the peers sake. to keep our exclusive packs up as long as possible.

i dont know why i bother typing in here to be honest, but i still did.

anyhow stop making up lies, it doesnt fit you.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    can someone pm me and tell me what S**** is and maybe a link.

Thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Maybe he's frustrated that he didn't manage to jump in while they were open.

Ces't la vie.

Stop whining, and pathetically attempting to argue your "trader" case. Just do what other people do, and have patience, and you'll join everywhere you "dream" of without the need for any of that merchantlike bullshit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast