Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listen Up And Read

Originally posted by Jack Valenti Sucks@17 August 2003 - 09:59
    Ya know, this shit really pisses me off. What needs to be done is to have the next version of K++ come with an option to automatically receive files from sources with different usernames only... and to make that work, we will obviously need to change the whole Kazza client so that every user gets a different default username... instead of [email protected] or whatever. I really think that will work.
    Eh? That would only make it easier for the *AA to identify people it wants to sue. I don't know why user names are even in there, let alone why people want to put their own names on them.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    .::Twiztid HaZe::.
    Correct me if i'm wrong...but if you download a song from the riaa (like in an ip trap) wouldn't that mean that the riaa is sharing that song, thus breaking their own copyrights/principles?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by Jack Valenti Sucks@17 August 2003 - 10:59
    Ya know, this shit really pisses me off. What needs to be done is to have the next version of K++ come with an option to automatically receive files from sources with different usernames only... and to make that work, we will obviously need to change the whole Kazza client so that every user gets a different default username... instead of [email protected] or whatever. I really think that will work.

P.S. We need to set up a GIANT server for music in Ukraine. They are a special 301 country, which means they don't respect or follow US copyrights AT ALL. Then we will see what the RIAA morons try to do.
    The Fast Track Network is decentralized si in theory that would not work and can not be done.

Already being done in Palastine.
    Correct me if i'm wrong...but if you download a song from the riaa (like in an ip trap) wouldn't that mean that the riaa is sharing that song, thus breaking their own copyrights/principles?
    In theroy No since its theirs, although it would be very easy to argue that they released the copyright since as the owner they offered it for sharing, this would be a useless tactic.

They are actually collecting data on people by downloading off those who do not have permission to upload/distribute the material, which may be hard to prove as well as we may see in the Jane Doe vs, RIAA at hand.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    but u can get a dvd rewriter and copy dvds from a renting pace like we did then they cant get ya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12