Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen Up And Read

be aware on kazaa with mp3s my mate wanted the new gareth gates song sunshine so i did a filtered search (artist and name of the song) and i got 8 choices of it and each file had the same users in for each file it has got to be the riaa logging ips and plus the file was unchained melody!!!

be carefull i dont care anyway im in the uk!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    what was the username?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    uhhhh, coudn't understant that one... maybe you collapsed the song to c how many ppl were dling it.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    uhhhh, coudn't understant that one... maybe you collapsed the song to c how many ppl were dling it.
    no i searched for the song and about 6 different choices came up different sizes with the same amount of user so i checked what users had the files and all the users were the same it must have been an ip trap!!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    No Offencew But Is Your Friend A Girl Or Gay

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by stupidguy@16 August 2003 - 21:04
    A gay

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Thats rich...lol

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster

Try D/loading decent music - RIAA shitbags only protect crap music

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by ghost944+16 August 2003 - 20:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ghost944 &#064; 16 August 2003 - 20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@16 August 2003 - 21:04
    A gay

lol no comment [/b][/quote]

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Jack Valenti Sucks
    Hey, I have had the same shit happen to me. I was tring to download some song I had heard once on the radio, I think it was "Where is the Love" and the same users showed up in all of the listings. Here are some of them...

mysterman053@kazaa
    tomvo551@kazaa
    k++_www.kazaakPP.com062@kazaa
    surferchick1@kazza

Ya know, this shit really pisses me off. What needs to be done is to have the next version of K++ come with an option to automatically receive files from sources with different usernames only... and to make that work, we will obviously need to change the whole Kazza client so that every user gets a different default username... instead of [email protected] or whatever. I really think that will work.

P.S. We need to set up a GIANT server for music in Ukraine. They are a special 301 country, which means they don&#39;t respect or follow US copyrights AT ALL. Then we will see what the RIAA morons try to do.

P.P.S Does this site use some type of IP blocking so most RIAA and MPAA comps can&#39;t log in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast