Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Here Has A Ati Radeon "9500 Pro"

That is exactly the case. I personally chose to get the 128 MB 128 bit interface becuase, for one, $144 including shipping sounded good to me, and I was sure that the one I purchased could be converted to at least a pro.

From what I hear it is possible, but more difficult to get your hands on one with the 256 bit interface.

I personally am more than pleased with the card I got. I must say, though, that Omega's hacked driver install made the software modification very very simple.

The only problem is that I had to unplug it for a little while (until I get my new power supply in a couple of days) because the card needs a lot of power. BTW, I just ordered a new power supply from PC power and cooling.

As soon as I get the new power supply, I am going to also implement a RAID 0. That should have me all set...I never knew how enjoyable computer games could be until I got a good graphics card...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    what wattage? I got 300w.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    http://www.pcpowerandcooling.com/products/...raquiet_atx.htm

400 ATX

I just spent $150 on this baby...I better add that my debt...when it comes I will have 300 watts too, edit: the folks at Xbit informed me I will have 400 watts, is that true?... B)

Yep, max 450 watts! Nice!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123