Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Warning

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I hope users of these forums look out for threads such as these before they purchase a seedbox account. This way they can avoid all the hassles and scams.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    A simple answer to all those bad threads about santrex, for every successful business there is scammers and enemies willing to get it down. End of the story santrex is a successful business that have a good huge amount of customers, santrex do offer a high standard quick support response and does as well listen to it's customers. If enemies out there want santrex to go DOWN it wont go down and will continue offering the most cheap and stable services around.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    lol? Your seedboxes are terrible, I'm very suprised that they are actually ovh boxes. As for your customer service, it doesnt exist. Trying to get a response in irc is practically impossible. Good try at damage control but try harder.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Offering IRC live help is just something nice santrex wants to offer it's not 100% guaranted help? remember there is a support ticket system for each company and not an idle channel for people to sit down there and wait for the miracle to happen

By the way people that knows how to get speeds out of their seedboxes and got their fast trackers are able to get the most out of their seedboxes, but noobs that arent able to differentiate between banana and apple are having hard time getting speeds.
    Last edited by Santrex; 06-24-2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Guys,

I did manage to communicate with the owner of Santrex.

It turns out that at the time of the problem he was not able to influence what was happening with the serves due to a personal thing.

He did make amends and after explaining to me what was happening at the time i see no reason not to prefer their services.

I admit that when this thread started things were pictured as very bad but the guy tried his best to let me know that he is really customer oriented and he proved it.

Thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    their speeds still suck. In reality its a unlimited 10mbit not 100mbit.
    Last edited by ben99; 07-06-2008 at 06:15 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    lol, 100mbit is 10-12MB/Sec ben

And we dont have bad speeds on any of our servers, you better get yourself a dedicated if 10mb/sec is not enough for you. Alot of people are pushing 11mb/sec on our servers, the people who do complain are getting 1-3MB/sec, so I see no problems with our servers so far, unless its routing issues, trackers problems or seeders/leechers.
    Last edited by Santrex; 07-06-2008 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    No.

I'm getting at most 1mb/s up. Infact you LIMIT your tflux boxes to 1mb/s up. So it is really a 10mbit unlimited server and not a 100mbit server like you advertise. YOUR SERVER IS A LEECHBOX. Your box does not seed higher than 200 kbps, and that's when you are lucky. For example I was one of the first ones to leech and seed weeds and I was getting 40 kbps up, no joke.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    What is your username and which server you on?

And stop saying to me my box doesnt seed more than 200kbps, because if you cant manage to get high speeds others do.
    Last edited by Santrex; 07-06-2008 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    your box can't. it's simple. I jump on torrents before others and then I'm like meh it's seeding at 40 kb/s while I ask my other friends who had a kimsufi and they tell me they are seeding the same torrent at the same site at 2mb/s. Hell I just jumped on tb on the wall-e torrent with a completed copy and was upping at 200kb/s to 20 leechers and there was only 1 other seeder.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123