Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Like Impossible Request FTN

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Am I the only one that gets a little irritated when he sees this kind of requests?

First of all: Read my sig, says it all!
    Second: If you can't put any effort in making a request, how can you persuade a possible inviter that you will put more effort into being an active member once you get invited. It's sad other people have to tell you how to make requests that might possibly be succesfull.
    Third: If you help me with my 'dream' (you find it in my title), I'll help you with yours.

Nothing more to say. Better close this and forget about it.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    You don't know what to say?

How about:
    A good reason why anyone should invite you
    Why you want to get in FTN besides the no ratio and high-level facts
    Some proof that you're a good user
    Speedtests and tracker screenshots

That's just some things you can say, there are many more that would increase your chances.
    ofcourse when anyone wanted to invite me i will pm him everything

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Also i am pretty sure that religious extremities are most appreciated and seeked for. You are in for sure.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by R3bel View Post
    what its so special about it, is it because a rare tracker or what?
    it is not about rarety or level look... FTN is a Integrated community it is the real beauty as Nicolas Cage said in that movie (Next ) you dont want to add anything .you dont want to delete anything. you dont want to change anything It Is FTN Like the beauty , everything in FTN cant compare with anything in the others communities , communities. trackers. staff . style.ratio system , everything.. everything in FTN is not just great.. but the greatest , so FTN became a impossible dream

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sorry i am not a sinic but how do you know its such wonderful comunity if your not a part of it ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mundz View Post
    Sorry i am not a sinic but how do you know its such wonderful comunity if your not a part of it ?
    hahahahaha believe me i am not part of it , but who does not knows how is FTN
    Last edited by HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™; 06-17-2008 at 08:17 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    As I said, an impossible dream.

Better lock the thread, too.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ۞HelpeR۞ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R3bel View Post
    what its so special about it, is it because a rare tracker or what?
    it is not about rarety or level look... FTN is a Integrated community it is the real beauty as Nicolas Cage said in that movie (Next ) you dont want to add anything .you dont want to delete anything. you dont want to change anything It Is FTN Like the beauty , everything in FTN cant compare with anything in the others communities , communities. trackers. staff . style.ratio system , everything.. everything in FTN is not just great.. but the greatest , so FTN became a impossible dream
    For goodness sake, its just a torrent site you know, abeit a pretty good one, not utopia.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    There are many great forum communities on the net, lots aimed at computer based discusssions. I think you need to loose the act that you want to be part of this fantastic community im almost sure no one believes you. I'm guessing your like everyone else that wants an invite to FTN. You want it becuase its hard to get into, probally offers great speeds, pretimes, etc.

The way i see it your only option into that group is though talking to people and making the right friends. Period.

Threads like this more then likely lower your chances.

All of the above is purely IMO of course :-).
    Last edited by mundz; 06-17-2008 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Spelling

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mundz View Post
    All of the above is purely IMO of course :-).
    I second that
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast