Try this one >

sample7

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i think its a betthovan tune not sure

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    No classical fans?

This would be Nicola Paganini, performed by Accardo - "Plays Paganini- Complete Recordings"

And the clip is from "03, Violin Concerto No. 1 in E flat major (D major), Op. 6 "

Paganini was considered pure evil in his day as he had an effect on women similar to what Elvis had a century later.
    Men wanted him burned at the stake as a devil.
    His mastery of the violin and music was just that good.

I've heard it done by other so called acomplished violinists but none compare to Accardo.

4. Music   -   #4
    I'm only familiar with some of the extremely well known composers. Listening to that sample you gave Balamm, I would've guessed Mozart... :">

5. Music   -   #5
    ?........

I thought it was a joke When I played the sample I just got a hissing noise reminiscent of RIAA fakes...

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Better check your codecs then... it's a simple mp3 and it does work.

7. Music   -   #7
    When I originally clicked on the sample, I got a page that wouldn't load, so I decided to copy the url into winamp. Worked like a charm.

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    I had to drop sygate to play it in Windows media but only because I do not allow WMP to access the web. With mozilla firebird, it was playing almost instantly.

9. Music   -   #9
    Balamm, will you continue to post samples of classical pieces? Granted, many probably won't figure out the composer (myself included), but its nice to see threads dedicated to classical music.

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    I have to admit that I don't have a large collection. I often listen to classical when I get bored with everything else though and Paganini really struck me one day.
    It took me several months and many attempts to actually purchase this CD. I'll look into some more pieces tommorow and see what I can do though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast