Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What trackers should I be looking for?

Poster
    I went and formatted my HD like a tard and lost my logins and passwords for most of anywhere I was on.

So I'm basically starting from scratch, I sorted out and fixed my logins on Elbitz, textbook torrents, docs.torrents.ro, and nordic-T.
    I'm buying an ebook reader this week and gearing up for adding more files to my collection(just added another 1.5 terabytes storage)

My areas of focus in order are:

Ebooks
    Audiobooks
    0day apps
    music(mostly rock and other such childrens records)
    occasional movie, mostly old westerns, and sci-fi
    tv series'(sci-fi, british, comedy)

I would also like to find a place that provides Ipfilters, midnight torrents did that but I can't remember my L/P there.

What trackers should I be looking for/signing up for to find that stuff, I found it frustrating to sign up for tons of trackers and find the same new release movies, pop music and releases on each.

I'd prefer to stay off TPB as much as possible, I don't really want to encourage anybody to come give me a fine

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by JGB View Post
    I went and formatted my HD like a tard and lost my logins and passwords for most of anywhere I was on.

So I'm basically starting from scratch, I sorted out and fixed my logins on Elbitz, textbook torrents, docs.torrents.ro, and nordic-T.
    I'm buying an ebook reader this week and gearing up for adding more files to my collection(just added another 1.5 terabytes storage)

My areas of focus in order are:

Ebooks
    Audiobooks
    0day apps
    music(mostly rock and other such childrens records)
    occasional movie, mostly old westerns, and sci-fi
    tv series'(sci-fi, british, comedy)

I would also like to find a place that provides Ipfilters, midnight torrents did that but I can't remember my L/P there.

What trackers should I be looking for/signing up for to find that stuff, I found it frustrating to sign up for tons of trackers and find the same new release movies, pop music and releases on each.

I'd prefer to stay off TPB as much as possible, I don't really want to encourage anybody to come give me a fine
    Hmm for your lost logins, you should try recover password...most sites if not all have it. You type in your email and youll get your pass in the mail.

0day apps would be SCC as they are freeleech...so thats nice.

for tv...i think tv.torrents.ro would be a good choice...freeleech on alot of big packs...easy to get into

for ebooks...im not big on em but id guess bitme or equivalent would have them

audiobooks, probably music trackers...waffles and what.

Hope that helps :-)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    may be scc or sct

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm buying an ebook reader this week

which one ?? and did you spend much time researching it ...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    For old westerns definitely KG.
    British tv TheBox.
    Ebooks/audiobooks Demonoid?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    torrentleech and thebox for your british shows
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    TD,TB or SCC

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    scc, KG/demonoid , what.cd/waffels/demonoid , bitme/bitspyder/demonoid

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    I'm buying an ebook reader this week

which one ?? and did you spend much time researching it ...
    I really want the Cybook but I'm stuck between that and the Sony pr-505 because of the price difference.
    I dislike sony's usual game of proprietary file type with a converter program included(like minidisk players all over again) and would prefer the cybook's mobi and open format support.
    I like the one button on the cybook better too, like an ipod I want simple controls because it is a simple device.
    But the pr-505 I can get locally instead of from an online retailer, and it comes with a case for about 100$ less then the cybook with no case.

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69
    Hmm for your lost logins, you should try recover password...most sites if not all have it. You type in your email and youll get your pass in the mail.
    I can't remember most of the trackers to be honest, I really only spent a lot of time on midnight-torrents, nordic-t and the one's I've recovered.
    the rest I just searched from time to time when I couldn't find what i wanted on those. I figure if I'm starting from scratch I might as well get sorted out and have fewer trackers but better choices.
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to start working on getting there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    have you tried to recover your passwords?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast