Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help With .cue And .bin

jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    i downloaded midnightclub 2 and the .bin files are over 700 MB they don't fit on the cd. what do i have to do if the .bin a is 827,585 KB and the .bin b is 787,374KB?

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    i know how to burn an image but i don't know what to do with this file because is too big

4. Games   -   #4
    People have had thisproblem, I did not, but from what I have read extract the crack from the cd that has it on it and resave the bin. then burn. Or enable overburn. That is what I have read, I do not use nero so I had no problems at all.

5. Games   -   #5
    i already burn the images but not into a cd, i installed the game with out problems. i just wanna know who to burn the two images into a cd, one is 827,930KB and the other image is 787,719KB do i have to spit them or what?

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by jonathan_tijuana@15 August 2003 - 06:57
    i already burn the images but not into a cd
    Huh? you mean that you installed them, the only way to burn something is to burn it onto a cd or a dvd, or set it on fire, which i do not think that you did.

I told you to take the crack directory off the cd that has it and they should fit onto a cd. Well to cd's each one has to be on a sperate cd.

I did not have a problem with this, they burned no problem for me, others have had trouble and removing the crack directory from the cd was enough for ignorant nero to burn them.

Filesize of a bin file does not matter at all, do not even look at the file size.

7. Games   -   #7
    the bin's were made frome a cd in the first place
    how did they get onto cd if they are too big?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Games   -   #8
    mmm well i had been trying to burn those this but i can&#39;t, can some one tell where to get the no cd crack i had been looking for it but i can&#39;t find it.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by jonathan_tijuana@15 August 2003 - 09:00
    mmm well i had been trying to burn those this but i can&#39;t, can some one tell where to get the no cd crack i had been looking for it but i can&#39;t find it.
    Just burn them using Blindwrite and you will have no problems.

10. Games   -   #10
    thanks that worked, but the no-cd crack isn&#39;t on the cds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast