Thread: IE problem

i am using IE 6, when ever i open an internet explorer the address bar automatically goes to www.virusvault.110mb.com
    even i went to tools - internet options and click on use blank and delete cookies, delete files & clear history but also the same
    thing comes

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    惡魔的提倡者
    To me it looks like you visited a dodgy site and now have some maleware hijacking IE, did you "view objects" and delete those as well?
    I would do a scan with your anti virus/ maleware program (assuming you have one) and do a windows update.

Oh and in future instead of linking to potential phishing sites how about a screen shot?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    no screenshots & nothing it shows the message in below

DO NOT PANIC.. THIS IS NOT A VIRUS.. ITS AN ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM INTENDED TO KEEP YOUR SYSTEM SAFE FROM OTHER VIRUS ATTACKS...

IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS PROGRAM TO RUN ON YOUR PC ,PLZ SCROLL DOWN FOR THE SOLUTION.(TO REMOVE IT)

This is not a VIRUS. This an anti-virus program (developed 4m virusremoval.vbs) which keeps your computer safe from other VIRUS attacks.This Anti-Virus program removes viruses like ...
    1. 'amvo.exe'(ntdeiect.com): every time you click on local hard drive ,it opens in new separate window.
    2.'avpo.exe': same as above virus.
    3: SSVICHOSST.exe: which disables Task Manager, Folder Option, and Registry Editor
    4. winlogons.exe: which creates 'microsoft powerpoint.exe'

And thats it...........

It neither slow down your computer nor deletes your stored data.
    ------------------------Its 100% HARMLESS---------------------------

Only reason you think it as a Virus is, it pops up a msz "Don't play stupid wit me,I'm better at it!" at start up.Also it leads to this site when Internet Explorer is opened with window title hacked by.......... It also removes some unwanted links in start menu which you dont use often.
    Still you think it as a virus , here is the solution to remove it completely. Click the link for the SOLUTION.

If you find above method difficult to implement, Just click the link below. Its a MS Word file, copy the whole thing and paste it in the notepad. And save it by name solution.vbe Save it on the desktop. Now open Task Manager go to processes look for process by name wscript.exe and terminate it.(End Process). Now double click on solution.vbe (which is on desktop or wherever you saved it).
    IMPORTANT: Make sure you terminate wscript.exe in Task Manager before clicking on solution.vbe. Else it Won't work......

Click here for SOLUTION(as mentioned above)

The above solution also removes Recent Viruses LIke
    1. shahrokh.exe (servive.exe and explorer.exe)
    2. regsvr.exe
    3. scvhost.exe.
    Just look at its Code you will find every thing... Its neither a Virus nor a password hacking tool.. Just look at the code.( word document you downloaded).. you will know everything..

THE SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION , WILL BE LOADED SOON.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    probably virus, verify windows start with msconfig.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tania.05in
    hii
    i am also getting tha same problem.how to solve it?