Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: G.o.d (((((((((athiest))))))))))

i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    ]what R some i deas or theorys u people have conjored up

i defenitly dont and never will believe in this RUbis till biology scientist or i proove

that GOD ever Xisited but i still need more theorys on why he would Xist or b

believed in.so many people waist their entire lives worshiping "GOD" but thats just

becuase that never dought thier beliefs or GOD but its good to ask ?'s

and an other reason i dont belive ina GOD or super being is becuase there R some

many suppoesed GOD's that ppl belive in how do u know or why would u think

theer really is a GOD just becuae ppl say to HAHA fuck noOO

(if there was just 1 GOd or religion then i would prolly have less ?'s but theer R

several and many reliogion

and i also say that bible could have been changed (mostlikely it has but how do

we know that its not the other way around)i mean what if the jesus MOFO was

really the devil and what if the devil was a good guy like the supposed jesus

huh C u gyus just stay quite just like in the past to afraid to find out the truth

cause then u think WTF have i been doing im still gona DIE every 1 dies but new

ppl come to shape the world for better or for worse
    Plzz post ur comments especially any thoeries u ppl Might have

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    you really do have a.d.d (a.d.h.d) then?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    Ordinarily I&#39;d move this to "world news and events" but with all the red font, I just can&#39;t do that to such a serious section of the forum. Sorry.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ...It&#39;s so difficult to read, i_have_a.d.d.

I think you&#39;re asking for ideas about the existence of God, Jesus and/or the devil.

If believing in one or more of those entities gives people solace, then it&#39;s ok by me.

Would you try and simplify your thoughts i_have_a.d.d. and in a black font? (please)

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    If you really think I am going to have a serious theological discussion with someone who is both semi-literate and sees spouting childish tripe as being logic then ........ oh never mind.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by JPaul@15 August 2003 - 07:15
    If you really think I am going to have a serious theological discussion with someone who is both semi-literate and sees spouting childish tripe as being logic then ........ oh never mind.
    What he said.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by JPaul@15 August 2003 - 07:15
    Jpaul&#33;........That used to really annoy me when you posted stuff like that
    But now I know you a bit more...........I think it&#39;s funny as hell

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@15 August 2003 - 01:05
    Ordinarily I&#39;d move this to "world news and events" but with all the red font, I just can&#39;t do that to such a serious section of the forum. Sorry.
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw the title....was thinking maybe that should go to World Events.

But then it had them Red Letters.

And I wanted to Boss you around also....only one I have not abused yet.....will find a double Post for you later balamm.

But it won&#39;t be like the others.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@15 August 2003 - 02:50

@i_have_a.d.d. - Feel bad for you as everybody bombed you. So a good lesson from next time along with some logic try posting with some elegant font and not something that is shouting as hell.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast