Thread: What Server ?

Use Zeropaid ?Or host because take a look
    BBS Members: 165,725
    Total Threads: 11,355
    Total Posts: 128,839
    and never goes in crash or is slow.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Well, seeing this board has about 4 times more threads, and about 3 times more posts, I really don't think the numbers you quote come from a very busy site.
    Everything is relative my friend.

And maybe that site has more members, but then again, it might be a "members read only" one. No telling how many of those members have actually posted.
    Or maybe you've noticed there are more members than there are posts, huh?

What's that?

You didn't?

Then STFU and stop complaining about this one f00l!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that a few handpicked members here could attain those thread and post numbers in a month, if they put their minds to it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Then STFU and stop complaining about this one f00l!!! 

I'm not complaining ,my topic says WHAT SERVER USE ZEROPAID????????????

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Then I misunderstood, and hereby apologize....

Edit: still, your post does look like it's saying: "This (Jons) server is crap, look at Zeropaid's one. That's a good one!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Don't be so harsh Ron!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I did apologize, didn&#39;t I?

It still looks like he&#39;s complaining though......

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Out of The Ordinary
    This has nothing to do with "About our website and this forum"

~Moved to Softwareworld~

BOT

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    If a server is crap then its crap, theres no sense in trying to candy coat it. This server was having problems initially but now it seems to be ok and I havent noticed any major performance issues since then but its still not up to par like it could be seeing as how its running apache which in my opinion is the best web server around, granted the person running it knows what their doing.. Also sometimes web servers are able to be tweaked for optimal performance but the person in charge of managing the server may not be aware of how to do that. Complaining about it doesnt help at all, and if some one has a problem with it then with all due respect they should go to another forum. We all know that at times this site may take quite a load, but look at the reality of it:

This forum allows you to use your own images in regard to sigs and avatars. That means this server has to retrieve other avatars and sigs from other servers hosting your sigs and avatars and if those servers are slow then that could impact the performance of the site load as well as page loading.

The admins of this site could disable that option but instead we have the priveledge to do that. Most forums have image and html code turned off.

So instead of wating thread even discussing this issue we should just move on and be thankful for what we have.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Ron@15 August 2003 - 09:29
    I did apologize, didn&#39;t I?

It still looks like he&#39;s complaining though......
    uhhhmmmmmm.................. 2 me it looked like a question: what server does this guy use, i want the same 1.......... its stable an shit..........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it