Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: SCL is bad Staff

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Topic is bad English.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanks Polarbear for a good laugh

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    are they so perfect that we cant even defend our rights?
    welcome to fst.

could you please explain to me what your rights on private trackers are?

we are talking about private communities owned by private individuals. a membership there is a privilege. you were a guest there. you don't have any rights whatsoever.

i don't appreciate account dealers very much and i strongly dislike cheaters. you know what kind of people really piss me off? n00bs like you who break tracker rules and then cry and whine about the consequences.

you've been banned from two trackers because you broke their fucking rules. now stop bitching and complaining and move your ass back to the invite section where you belong.

Indeed...

there have been many users caught with dupe accounts because of the open signups... but, this was to be expected.. do you guys actually think staff just sit around all day with nothing better to do, than to pick users at random and make up reasons to ban/disable users?? is this the general consensus?? let me inform you folks this is not the case...!!! staff at the various trackers would rather spend their time help their users.. not banning them. if people would just use common sense in the first place, things like getting disabled wouldn't be a problem.. but, be that as it may many people still feel wronged for trying to beat the system... some people get away with ..for a while, others get caught right away.. the problem here isn't the staff, its users who think that they can get over on staff(doesn't really matter which tracker).. and when they do this they cheat other users..

as polarbear has said here.... you have no rights on any tracker! it is staff who let you join and become a member.. not the other way around.. If you were disabled from any given site... then perhaps you should read the rules.. each tracker has their own set.. and there may be some things aren't listed and are assumed to be known, this is what we call common sense .. it is not the staffs fault some users don't have any common sense, nor is it the staffs fault that users don't read the sites rules either...

as i said staff don't spend their time picking names out of hats to amuse themselves because they are bored.. their are many ways to do this.. ips, email, and even names.... so if you've been banned/disabled more than likely they've found you through these methods and or just carelessness on the users part even.. so the moral of the story is ... JUST SAY NO! and you'll have no problems..

have a nice day!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    asoto's Avatar i em nat nuub !?
    Polarbear gone bad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345