Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My SCT Story...

RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    bilkenter you traded and banned and want your RS again?
    look like sct owner who traded with you a rat or moderator from sct ...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    spybot229's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    may i ask what you traded it for ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    well i didnt change the email, email was changed by the original owner to my own email, no password change at all... ok guyz then tell me what is wrong at thinking that you might be an asset to a community with the seedbox you have? As davide said trading is allowed then why shall i be banned cuz i traded? Also because of the sct staff, you tend to blame the one who gave you the account, They kinda drove a wedge between me and the original owner. Because of the staffs attidude, you start to lose your faith in humanity and start thinking much more utilitarian... Rather than giving away, you tend to trade, you dont trust other people because of the actions of staff.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    nothing to say
    only sct staff can do what they see

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I traded 6 month rapidshare but i asked him to give back half since the account is useless now, he agreed on it. Bec i think i have no right to blame for what the SCT staff did. Since we are both worse off, it is wise in my part to share the account though i may get the whole of the account if i wanted to... I dont want to get my rapidshare, i want to warn people of the actions that are taken by the sct community...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I dont want to get my rapidshare, i want to warn people of the actions that are taken by the sct community...
    well done.

Hope everybody will understand that trading will get your account disabled.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ahaha thanks dont trade guyz also dont go to sct, since they are not worth it at all, they are maybe the words of one who is disappointed by sct however, wont ever never try to get in sct though i may get an invite right now...i will get ftn instead from my frieend

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    That sucks dude, but trust me, the staff is quite reasonable. I don't know why you feel you need proofs and highly doubt your claim that you are driven to trading because you have lost faith in humanity. I mean, 99% of staff members are really good people who do a great job (for free).

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    All im going to say is, Trading is not allowed.

Ok some may slip through the net, im pretty sure we have a lot of traded accounts on BCG that i know nothing about.

But that does not mean its not against the rules, and if you get caught you get banned.

as for the cheating part, the staff dont have to tell you anything. I know we dont, its not like someone cheats, we send them a PM and say "oh btw you cheated, we will ban your account in 24 hours, but in that time, feel free to leech whatever you want"

as soon as you cheat, ban and no comeback at all, and they dont have to explain anything to you, thats the same on any tracker, not just this one.

EDIT:

We get members coming into our IRC asking why am i banned, you cheated, how did i cheat, you tell us, well i used XXX programe, but i didnt know cheating my ratio was a bannable offence. DOH!!!
    Last edited by stoi; 06-21-2008 at 01:15 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    also dont go to sct, since they are not worth it at all,

you gotta be kidding meh... .. . if you could see the amount of stuff coming through ScT recently... unbelievable really...

ScT is the top dog on the internets... best torrent site ever nothing can compare to it

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast