Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My SCT Story...

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Thanks for reply, here are the rules of sct http://www.scenetorrents.org/rules.php does it say anything like that? and i also asked user whether it will be ok or notm i waited 30 minutes for mods to take action to know whether trading is allowed or not. Also seeing others trade and avoided punishment. How can someone suspect that trading is not allowed unless you see it on the rules? ok i admit, i am not a blank paper but nor are the mods. I still believe i could have been an asset to the site. To prove that, i can show bcg, scc, revtt, tti, bitmetv, bitme and so forth. In none of those sites, my ratio is 1, at the terrible rate, it is 2. At most, it is 15 and so forth. Most of them has at least 100 gb buffer except blackcats it has 30 gb i guess... Anyway it is up to them. Even if i dont get reinstated, it doesnt matter anymore. I get the general picture of sct...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Are you being seriarse?

Someone nudge me and tell me I am not imagining this thread?
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 06-21-2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    In internet there is no democracy...some ppl who suck cock in reality become gods in internet reality...so this makes them think they can be ignorant and stuff like that.
    Personally i have been banned a lot of times from irc channels,forums and stuff like that,from guys who all day are in front of the pc and are totally nerds and geeks.Its all in the pleasure they take from a ban...its like ejaculation.
    I dont know if you traded,cheated or anything else.You maybe right or wrong but this is really not the point...if YOU feel sct staff had a bad behaviour to you and show no respect just move on.It is a private tracker,and iff they want to ban you,they ban you.There are a lot of good 0-day trackers able to fullfill your needs.
    And to all prosecutors here,i show you my middle finger...most of you trade secretly,some were ex-traders and now act like messengers of god and bla bla bla...but ok,keep doing it if it makes you feel well...you will never have the right to judge the actions of other people.
    Good luck.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by iamKy666 View Post
    some ppl who suck cock in reality become gods in internet reality...so this makes them think they can be ignorant and stuff like that.
    Sounds like you are speaking from personal experience there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Thanks for reply, here are the rules of sct does it say anything like that? and i also asked user whether it will be ok or notm i waited 30 minutes for mods to take action to know whether trading is allowed or not. Also seeing others trade and avoided punishment. How can someone suspect that trading is not allowed unless you see it on the rules? ok i admit, i am not a blank paper but nor are the mods. I still believe i could have been an asset to the site. To prove that, i can show bcg, scc, revtt, tti, bitmetv, bitme and so forth. In none of those sites, my ratio is 1, at the terrible rate, it is 2. At most, it is 15 and so forth. Most of them has at least 100 gb buffer except blackcats it has 30 gb i guess... Anyway it is up to them. Even if i dont get reinstated, it doesnt matter anymore. I get the general picture of sct...

Edit: at Imky666: yeah you are right though i dont agree with the geek part, if they were geeks, they would know how to behave, i think most likely the kinda people that you are talking about would be those who would use msn talk with girls and do nothing except please themselves... anyway Aside from SCT, there are really good trackers, would you suggest some pls? i have bitme, bitmetv, td, tti, revtt,bithdtv, thedvdclub,tv torrents.ro waffles what.cd scc and so forth... Is there anyone that has a good archive section aside from SCC?
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-21-2008 at 03:59 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    some ppl who suck cock in reality become gods in internet reality...so this makes them think they can be ignorant and stuff like that.
    Actually i am no member of sct.
    I use scc.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Sct Staff are smart man they have eye on every trading site..........
    but trading is some kind of cheating ........

and one more thing that u said they are very keep about their new comers as u said if u have a seed box keep it with u ...............there is nothing that do favor of community....because all uploaders has 100 mbps seedbox .............
    u till u r a uploader other wise u r just as another user ............

important thing is with this attitude its difficult to get an uploader in any site.......
    try to be clean in u record's to get intp top trackers........

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Thanks for reply, here are the rules of sct does it say anything like that? and i also asked user whether it will be ok or notm i waited 30 minutes for mods to take action to know whether trading is allowed or not. Also seeing others trade and avoided punishment. How can someone suspect that trading is not allowed unless you see it on the rules? ok i admit, i am not a blank paper but nor are the mods. I still believe i could have been an asset to the site. To prove that, i can show bcg, scc, revtt, tti, bitmetv, bitme and so forth. In none of those sites, my ratio is 1, at the terrible rate, it is 2. At most, it is 15 and so forth. Most of them has at least 100 gb buffer except blackcats it has 30 gb i guess... Anyway it is up to them. Even if i dont get reinstated, it doesnt matter anymore. I get the general picture of sct...
    Maybe if you took time out to read the Announcements & ScT Important Bits in the forums, you would have an even better general picture & understanding of ScT and what it stands for.

And if you genuinely think that a "buffer & ratio" is all that matters, then you still have a lot to learn.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Actually i am no member of sct.
    I use scc.

Lollercopterz

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    well to take your time to read the things that you said i should, you should have time to do that, i am currently in summer school and learning japanese is kinda priority for me. This is why i havent had time but there is no excuse of course...You are right about the second thing though, I am not unique, i cant definitely be an awesome uploader. Therefore, having me just because of seedbox would be unwise. But, lets make anology, when you have money, you want more, when you have success, you have more, when you have other good things you want more and so forth. So why not another seedbox that doesnt harm but only good? Major you are right, it isnt all about buffer and such. I am aware of it, however, the regulations are too freaking that you cannot upload. For example, i was gonna upload history of channel french revolution on Bit hdtv. But i couldnt because the new rules as i read at that time said that shared files must be 4 gb and so forth. Since i am using lots of trackers, it is kinda harsh to keep their rules all in my mind, this is why, i was talking about buffering. Also, doesnt matter anymore, i just wanted to be a part of community that is said to be too good by others, as i see it now, it isnt worth it. I will buffer SCC way good for me... Thanks for your kind replies though friends...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast