Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My SCT Story...

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Here is a story for you all... but real...
    Anyway i traded with a guy to whom i have given 6 month rapidshare. When i get the account, it worked for a while, but then it got disabled. When i went to irc, They have kept me waiting for 2.5 Hours and then said that the account cheated so it will stay banned. Other friends who are with this cra....y torrent tracker. When i asked the original owner of the account, he said I NEVER cheated... then i asked him how did ya buffer 100 gb on sct? Did ya use seedbox i asked? he said no, i have utilized from freeleeches, and i had a good speed he said, then i asked him to gimme a speedtest, he did it yesterday. Here is the speed test
    Code:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/286410335.png
    I believe his words more than scts why? because a little while ago, i talked with him to give me half of the rapidshare accounts that he has given me. Now there are a few questions left. One is There are lots of people trading for sct and not get banned. I know for sure some people who said that it is ok... Even if trading is not allowed, Rules are regulated to protect people right? How do SCT staff think that they are protecting their community via blocking someone with a seedbox who may be an asset to the community?
    Second is the behaviour they have... Just comment on what you would think for those words. Here are the words of someone with power on sct which my friend tried to communicate.

The account is disabled. It is irrelevant who is using the account. The account cheated, so the account is banned.
    You can blame your friend, your sister, your grandmother or you pet dog. But the account will still stay banned.
    [b]The whole is more than the sum of its parts[/ sent 21.06.2008 01:26:

now, he says account cheated. But How? Do you have any proof? if so, you shall show me so that i can believe it. Mere words cannot be taken seriously on my part. Also i am not the same person who supposedly cheated, i dont need to rely on his upload rates, if you believe he cheated, take all the upload and download, i can buffer sct 100 gb in a day. So in the end, those who may or may not want to log in there keep in mind that Even if it is said that SCT is a level five tracker, it is not determined by the general torrent community but by some who are supposedly be the representative of torrent community. So here i shall say that even if sct level is seen as 5, its staff isnt even 0...for paying attention to the members inconveniences...Also if there is any one from sct hierarchy here, i would like know why i am banned! since i still have no clue about it

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spybot229's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Does he need proof ? and you would have gotten banned for trading any way. So what difference would it make.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    cheating or not, you still traded

ban!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    not at all!!! there are one who traded, and their problems with emails are solved by sct community... and yeah he needs proof, if we are to judge people on mere words, then what kinda justice system would that be ? This is why, when someone is reported on a torrent community, proof is needed to kick him out, otherwise, i can report ten man in a day and cause their account to be terminated...

edit: also without trading how are we supposed to get an invite? via donation? is it possible for outsiders to donate? not at all, so in the end, most of the people will trade there... since most of them invite people that they dont know...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-21-2008 at 07:45 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    . But How? Do you have any proof? if so, you shall show me so that i can believe it. Mere words cannot be taken seriously on my part.

how drunk were you when you wrote that ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    spybot229's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    not at all!!! there are one who traded, and their problems with emails are solved by sct community... and yeah he needs proof, if we are to judge people on mere words, then what kinda justice system would that be ? This is why, when someone is reported on a torrent community, proof is needed to kick him out, otherwise, i can report ten man in a day and cause their account to be terminated...
    Go try it i bet you it wont work , cuz they do need proof and they DO find it, but the beautiful thing about trackers is that you signed that big user agreement thing and agreed to read the rules and follow them or they could do whatever with your account.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ok was a little bit busy with other things but still, even if he doesnt have to show me what it is, he shall tell me the reason of cheating... How did he cheat? is it ratio cheat or smt like that? at least i must know what it was...without knowing what the crime is, how can i be judged?

at spybot: i am not asking them to reinstate my account, i dont wanna be a part of a community where people are judged without even being told their crime specificly...If there is anything wrong on my part as part of this contract that i signed when i joined, i have right to know, if i am at fault, i will accept and move on, but i need to know what i did wrong...

edit: if they found something, i dont want them to show it to me, i want them to tell me specificly, it is not that hard to say that you have cheated on ratio, and therefore you are not gonna be reinstated rather than saying that you cheated end of story.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-21-2008 at 07:57 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    have you changed mail + pass?
    ip+mail+pass change=ban
    only ip+pass not ban

i have traded half year ago one sct acc and i changed everything on it then after 2hours i get banned
    after that i got another sct acc with mail then i changed only pass and i have it already

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    cheating or not, you still traded

ban!
    Pretty much sums it up.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    . But How? Do you have any proof? if so, you shall show me so that i can believe it. Mere words cannot be taken seriously on my part.

how drunk were you when you wrote that ?
    prob as much as the dude in your avatar...

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast