Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hosting-Ie will take your money,without giving your nothing

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    All those servers with no hard drives. Oh my.

WTF

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Stay away from Hosting-IE if you are going to do something "ILLEGAL" You will get ripped-off and you could not complain.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    the lesson to be learned from this, is always do a simple search of the company you're about to buy from. doing a search for hosting-ie will bring up countless negative reviews/complaints, so take what you will from this. tell your friends.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ok guys thx for advising me.but now i am confusing some of u

saying hosting-ie is good
    company

and some saying bad company

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post

company

Please. please... take my advice and contact them via ICQ, its on their site. Now, Im not saying its gonna be magic, but the gentleman who will get back to you (maybe not right away) is VERY helpful and will let you know whats going on.
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by NPAX1 View Post
    the lesson to be learned from this, is always do a simple search of the company you're about to buy from. doing a search for hosting-ie will bring up countless negative reviews/complaints, so take what you will from this. tell your friends.

mate i have to choice from limited company some of serves its not

provide in
    my country

4 example OVH i cant order from there

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

company

Please. please... take my advice and contact them via ICQ, its on their site. Now, Im not saying its gonna be magic, but the gentleman who will get back to you (maybe not right away) is VERY helpful and will let you know whats going on.

ok bro nice idea but from where i will get ICQ contact

Last edited by waeldiab; 06-21-2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

mate i have to choice from limited company some of serves its not

provide in
    my country

4 example OVH i cant order from there

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

company

ok bro nice idea but from where i will get ICQ contact

as my post says its on their site
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ignore the people saying it sucks...it sucks to them because they :

A. Never had it and are just saying it
    B. Are idiots and did something they shouldnt have and were punished for it.

There are atleast 15 people I know of personally that use hosting ie off the top of my head.

Not one of us has had problems like some people are making up above.

Listen to what puckface just said too.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    It took me 3 days to get my VPS from them. I don't know why everyone rags on them. The speed is fine for one person using the server. The only problem I've had is the server went down and they had to reinstall the VPS. Took three days before it was back up.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Razrak View Post
    It took me 3 days to get my VPS from them. I don't know why everyone rags on them. The speed is fine for one person using the server. The only problem I've had is the server went down and they had to reinstall the VPS. Took three days before it was back up.
    I think different people have different experiences with hosting-ie. I've heard both completely good and completely bad reviews of hosting-ie. I think the least that can be said is that hosting-ie isn't very consistent.

they didn't built Rome in one day

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast