Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will win in '08? PS3 or X360?

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    PS3...

MGS is the greatest.

Xbox Live is much better than PlayStation Network in my opinion though..

2. Games   -   #12
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I think the only way for the PS3 to succeed is for it to have really, really great exclusives. I think most people that are buying the PS3 buy it because it can play Blu-Ray, though >.>

And I prefer Xbox Live over PSN. Sure, PSN is free, but Live is more feature-complete and I think it has a better community than PSN (neither are very good though =/)

3. Games   -   #13
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    What features does Xbox live have that PSN doesn't. I have played on a friends PS3 online quite a lot and it seems pretty good. Anyway even if there are a lot of differences I don't think PSN is too far behind Xbox live, is it?

4. Games   -   #14
    Boutros's Avatar Poser BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ukgenius View Post
    What features does Xbox live have that PSN doesn't. I have played on a friends PS3 online quite a lot and it seems pretty good. Anyway even if there are a lot of differences I don't think PSN is too far behind Xbox live, is it?
    XBL is on another level then PSN for now but we'll see what happens when Home is released, if its as good as XBL then I guess M$ has no choice but to make XBL (gold) free or release something else.

5. Games   -   #15
    Kotaku.com had something about Home, and in it's Beta stage, it is horrid, apparently. I don't quite remember why though, or how far into Beta it is.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. Games   -   #16
    360 > PS3 until PS3 is easily modded and games can load off a harddrive :p
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Games   -   #17
    spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    if you have good pc, then you don't need xbox360, as nearly all of its games develped for pc too.However, ps3 will have legendary exclusives in a few years, like god of war 3, mgs4, team ico's new game etc. also, within the lately 2009, ps3s power will overwhelm the xbox360 imo...

8. Games   -   #18
    I don't think so. I think the Xbox 360 has already established its userbase, with it having been cheaper than the PS3 for such a longtime. Not to mention, everyone who plays online already has their set of friends, and they're already comfortable with Live. They don't want to have to change over to a new thing. If your friend is on Live, you know that they'll always be on Live.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. Games   -   #19
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Yep I agree that Xbox 360 has an already established set of users, but I think that most people looking to buy one of the two, maybe not right now but in a years time, will head towards the PS3 due to exclusive games that will begin to appear. And if the PS3 Home thing comes out, accompanied by a fall in price, the Xbox 360 will have very few advantages ofver the PS3 whereas the PS3 will have many great advantages over the Xbox.

So overall I think that in a years time, when the PS3 price has fallen, and it has improved its online gameplay, the PS3 will be a huge amount better than the Xbox

10. Games   -   #20
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    - Gears of War 2
    - Fable 2
    - Splinter Cell: Conviction
    - Grand Theft Auto IV: Downloadable Expansion Pack I
    - Halo Wars

With these titles X-Box 360 will win in 08.... And perhaps by far

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast