Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Giveaway again? no way!

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Original GA ... nice to see someone actually puts an effort in a GA instead of the usual 'I have' ... 'post x screenshots, etc...'

And fatty gets the chance to spam his own thread without risking to be flamed by a staff member

lord of the userbars
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    1.Cashback (2006)
    2."The Black Donnellys"
    3.I dont think it can write only can be live
    Spoiler: Show

6.For more securty,comunity and free (there is something more important than free; Some tv shows never show all countries and you can find these tv shows fastly and at that time)
    7.Trading is bad cuz i think trading is a part of capitalizm ...(if trading is would be more common I think we could see invite or acc sellng at ebay more than today...
    8.Quality always
    9.A)dont licks bite it
    B)Cashback (2006) again
    C)I guess i will try to forgive me (who i did broken her/him heart) and later sureley Trance,Sex,Eat and die ...
    10.E**** loseless music
    Btmusic
    SCT content
    frankly I dont need both of them and dont know why looking for ...I think If i find a real comunity
    i'll give my best shot to help u guys out
    like Ellinas says...If you know a real comunty PM me (not important to be famous ...only important comunty and members who realy worth to share.)

fatcat69 realy interesting post after your post i begin to think i should be more social at real life .
    Last edited by RedRansom; 06-22-2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: edit [img]...[/img]

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    1. V for Vendetta
    2. Mythbusters
    3. Getting into a good college.
    4. http://www.hiphopgalaxy.com/IMG/wall...ida-guerra.jpg
    5. http://www.saintpauls.edu/spctigers/...er%20Growl.jpg
    6. Getting a copy of Age of Empires 3 with mininova.
    7. Collecting rare trackers prevent more productive people who really need membership from getting it.
    8. What is more important, quantity or quality? Quality, definitely.
    9. Answer the 3 questions below:
    A. how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    B. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    V for Vendetta
    C. If the end of the world was tomorrow, what would you do today?
    Have sex with as many prostitutes as possible.
    10. List 4 trackers in order of how much you want them that are above level 4. For each one, explain why you want it.
    RevTT
    Sct
    FTN
    iPLAY

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    1. Grandma's Boy
    2. Do anime's count >.>? Code Geass
    3. My parents said they would pay me 50 dollars if I came in first during my 100 meter sprint. I wanted that 50 dollars, so I did all I could to pair myself up with the fat kid >.> And I won...
    4. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2913/bikiniee6.jpg
    5. http://inadawords.com/wp-content/upl...7/10/panda.jpg
    6. My friend told me all about emulators and ROM's, so I joined a forum that hosted everything on Rapidshare and Megaupload. The community wasn't too great, and to be honest, the members weren't that intelligent. I just can't really stand bad grammar on a constant basis. The speeds and having to wait for a long time in between downloads also had to go. So, I started on Pirate Bay, dl'ing all sorts of applications and games. Then I read an article on Demonoid, and started from there
    7. Well, the whole mentality of Bittorrent communities should be sharing. And when I say sharing, I mean giving things for free. You do it because it's the right thing to do, not because you want to get something out of it.
    8. Quality is much more important. I'd rather belong to a site that has only 500 torrents, all of great quality, than a site with a million torrents, full of poorly ripped movies and such.
    A. It all depends on how big your tongue is.
    B. The Longest Yard
    C. Tell my family and friends how much I loved them.
    10. 1) SCT - Well, who doesn't really want this one >.>? I hear it has great quality and pretimes
    2) FSC - From what I've heard, the community aspect of the site seems pretty great. And lately I've been interested in a site with a great community.
    3) FTN - No ratio sounds great, what can I say ?
    4) SCL - I want to see what all the fuss over this site is -_-
    Last edited by respawn40; 06-23-2008 at 02:24 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Original GA ... nice to see someone actually puts an effort in a GA instead of the usual 'I have' ... 'post x screenshots, etc...'

And fatty gets the chance to spam his own thread without risking to be flamed by a staff member

lord of the userbars

hahaha for a second I didnt realize what you meant with that last line...but i figured it out

Plus staff love these giveaways both tracker staff and fst staff(hell I have staff from 4 trackers watching this thread lol) bc they get a good laugh and a few pics of hot chicks.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    KaySterling's Avatar Poster
    Hehe, funny thread. Ofcourse i will participate!
    1)
    Oh. Though question.. Im gonna say "Bad Taste" from -87.
    2)
    Also a very difficult question but my answer is "Six Feet Under".
    3)
    A long time ago, Im guessing 6-7 years ago i saw this less fortunate man (hobo) get beaten by some kids up to no good.
    I told them to get lost and asked the man if he was alright, he was ok.
    I felt sorry for the poor guy so i gave him a beer and a couple of bucks to go buy a sandwich. I dont think the guy bought a sandwich but though..
    4)

5)

6)
    I started using torrents because it was alot faster and more organized than DC or other p2p programs like that.
    Then I cant lie and say i don't like getting warez for free and way before they come to stores here where i live.
    7)
    Well, if everyone traded only the ones with "top sites" would gain something out of it. Nobody would wanna trade with someone with low lever trackers.
    And there are alot of money trades.
    8)
    I think a tracker would gain more by have a large quantity of torrents than only a few with the best quality.
    But this is a hard choice because i strive for good quality at the same time as i love having alot of different choices.
    9)
    A: Depends on which one it is.
    B: Oh man.. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas
    C: I would empty my money accounts, rent a car, buy alot of whiskey, beer and other mind altering substances and drive somewhere far away and start my own little party and take it from there.

10)
    SCT - I have heard good about this tracker, good torrents.
    HDBITS - What i have heard this is the #1 HD tracker so..
    U*-T - I want to see why this tracker is level #10.
    FTWR - Such a funny thing to name a tracker, the staff gotta have humour!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    i think there is no chance for me what so ever i do bud i think all invites are given are there any invites left for me
    My friend,

I always have more invites...there is no such thing of me running out of invites

Im not the only person who is using this thread either btw...but I havent even made past 5 posts at the moment...I am being very patient in selecting members for certain trackers. I want to make sure I pick the right tracker for the right person....

Patience is a virtue! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post
    I am always amazed that people can claim to be anti-traders as it is against site rules, yet will give away invites with no qualms even though it is against site rules.
    Just to clarify so people dont assume that they will lose their accounts to anywhere where they are invited....Im a recruiter for a few sites lol so this is my job and I like to have fun getting to know you before I recommend you for an invite.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 06-23-2008 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    1)If something exist, there is no way for it to be non existant. For example, if there is salt on the table, there is no way of not having it on the table.
    2)By the first premise, if patience is a virtue, then impatience is a vice...

Your argument is wrong bec impatience might be a great virtue depending on circumstances..but i am sure you havent thought of an argument out of it so dont take it seriously just spamming

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    OK, this seems like fun.

1. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
    2. Heroes
    3. Since 9/11 I've been encouraged to keep on praying and excpecting each day to be my last here on earth. Live each day like it is your last. How will you want people to remember you after you die?
    4. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1314/picture5ln3.png
    5. http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/16/picture6yl8.png
    6. I first started off downloading from KaZaA, then LimeWire and later a friend told me about Demonoid and I never looked back. The quality of 95% of the torrents are accurate and not some kind of fake exe or mp3 file that you may find on eMule or LimeWire.
    7. Trading is bad because it's against the tracker's rules and you lose someone's trust in you to be able to keep a good account and being active
    8. Quality is better than the quantity, always.
    9. A. 5 licks
    B. The Rookie
    C. Take everyone out to eat, tell them that I love them but I am going home.
    10. SweDVDR - Best tracker for DVDRs because I love to see the menus, special features and interact with the movie.
    F*** - Excellent activity on the forums and torrents, everyone is able to upload
    E**** - Best tracker for lossless music
    BitMeTV - Best tracker for TV shows
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    1. Ocean's Thirteen
    2. Scrubs
    3. Every time I see my father do something, I automatically want to do it as well. He is my no.1 role-model and mentor. He can do everything (I'm 100% serious) and he inspires me to learn, do good in school and do everything the best I can.

6. My friend and neighbor told me about this website called "Mininova" and a program called "BitComet" that let you download programs and movies. After I really got into it, I started looking for more and better websites to continue my reign over the internet with.
    7. I'm not an anti-trader and I don't hate traders, but trading is still bad. It compromises the website's security and opens the door for someone to leak their exclusive data somewhere else. It's also disrespectful to the tracker and the person who invited you.
    8. Quality. Why would I want to of the same movie if I can have one good of quality?
    A. Threeeeeeeeeee
    B. Ocean's Thirteen, I've watched that movie at least 8 times.
    C. Try my hardest to lose my virginity
    10. List 4 trackers in order of how much you want them that are above level 4. For each one, explain why you want it.

- FSC = Wow... FSC. I've heard so much about this website from my research and speaking to members of there. The Share Index idea is great where people who's speeds aren't very fast can get a 1:1 ratio on a torrent by seeding there after a certain time. The clubs are ingenious. I would have never thought of that and they did. If I ever get in, I definitely want to be in the Culinary Club because cooking is just fun and I don't have anyone to teach me so I'll use the internet The TV Club as well because you can never have too many TV Shows! Also, I can download from FSC, upload at BMTV or download from BMTV and upload on FSC. It's a win:win situation. Also, as you can tell by my posting habits here, I'm really into a good community. I don't post much in my current tracker-forums because I'm hooked on FST and World of Warcraft at the moment, but I'm trying to break the habit.

- FTN = I want it the most (but I don't go around begging for it) because I hear from many friends that it's really good. I trust their word when they say it's the best and I want to experience what they experience. Also, the no-ratio concept works great in PtN, so I want to have more than one no-ratio tracker because it's great.

- iTS = This website is the 0day equivalent to PtN. Both have no ratio, both allow users to upload which in my opinion is their most valuable feature, both have some type of rewards system and both allow non-scene uploads (p2p groups are just as good, if not better, than scene groups).

**If it's ok, I'm just going to put 3 trackers because I have everything I need right now and those 3 would just be luxuries that would make my day and make life better and easier**

Thanks for reading
    o hai

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast