Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Free Seedbox from .....

IMO it's also good, but I guess it all comes down to what kind of line you're used to at home.

I'll comment that the client they're using seems to be transmission 1.10, according to my peer pages. Luckily that's not a banned client where I've been using it.
    My up speed seems to be capped at 25 kB/s, I'm leeching two torrents at the moment and they're both upping at that speed. Others here have reported up speeds of 200 kB/s, maybe it will give you more depending on the size of the swarm????? At any rate, it's a vast improvement from my home line.
    Last edited by stallone; 06-23-2008 at 07:28 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    cool, two questions:
    1. is there some way to get those torrents you download? or you may just use that service to boost your ratio?
    2. what's the highest upload speed you got?
    Last edited by kfir6669; 06-23-2008 at 07:49 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I guess it's decent for a free service. I wouldn't go and replace your full-fledged seedbox with something like this, however.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Thanks mate

I will try it

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by kfir6669 View Post
    cool, two questions:
    1. is there some way to get those torrents you download? or you may just use that service to boost your ratio?
    2. what's the highest upload speed you got?
    1. Sure you can download them afterwards.
    2. 50 kB/s global (2x25 kB/s at the same time), but as I said, someone in this tread has reported 200 kB/s

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I wouldn't go and replace your full-fledged seedbox with something like this, however.
    Certainly not, it's just not comparable when it comes to quality, neither is it when it comes to price
    Last edited by stallone; 06-23-2008 at 08:44 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stallone View Post
    1. Sure you can download them afterwards.
    2. 50 kB/s global (2x25 kB/s at the same time), but as I said, someone in this tread has reported 200 kB/s

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I wouldn't go and replace your full-fledged seedbox with something like this, however.
    Certainly not, it's just not comparable when it comes to quality, neither is it when it comes to price
    1. no, i meant can i get the torrents i download with the seedbox to my pc? without redownload them in my own client. so i'll be able to download faster, not only upload.
    2. got it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    [quote=kfir6669;2869664]
    Quote Originally Posted by stallone View Post
    1. no, i meant can i get the torrents i download with the seedbox to my pc? without redownload them in my own client. so i'll be able to download faster, not only upload.

He he, we're talking around each other, that was what I meant, you can download them directly to your PC with the ftp or http, or whatever that is called. It creates zip files for you, and off you go.

After this I have also seen upload speeds at 200 kB/s, but don't expect this to be a huge ratio booster for you, it's limited to 10 GB a month, you know.

Good luck!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    bad client
    too old version
    hop can update this
    and the upload speed is not stable,25-200kb/s
    what ever,it is free

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    so what could be the expected cost

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +4

^PUBLIC torrent^

Meh, it's not too bad. I personally wouldnt use it on any of my private trackers though, way too much of a security risk.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast