Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IP Banned?

slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    I'm pretty sure I've been IP banned. I'm using a proxy to connect to the site right now. On my real IP I can't ping the site or anything. It was most like during the 'server busy' errors I would reclick a few times. I didn't think it was *THAT* excessive, but apparantly it was

I do apologize and assure you I had no malicious intent. If anyone is able to look into this for me, please reply. I will check this thread as long as my proxy holds out. Also my email is my fst nickname at yahoo

Cheers,

slim-

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've been IP banned. I'm using a proxy to connect to the site right now. On my real IP I can't ping the site or anything. It was most like during the 'server busy' errors I would reclick a few times. I didn't think it was *THAT* excessive, but apparantly it was

I do apologize and assure you I had no malicious intent. If anyone is able to look into this for me, please reply. I will check this thread as long as my proxy holds out. Also my email is my fst nickname at yahoo

Cheers,

slim-
    --------------------------------------
    I have the same problem i get server busy message many time everyday

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Well I'm not getting the server busy error, it just won't hit the server at all.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Try again later.
    It's either that the server auto-banned you (which it used to do to me as well if I repeatedly refresh...) or a DNS issue with your ISP, both should clear up within 24 hours.

edit: Update. Apaprantly the ip ban issue doesnt get cleared up in 24 hours, you'll need to change IPs.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    I just checked the nslookup, and it is fine. So its not the DNS. Was it last night? or the night before? I don't remember. I'll just proxy for now and if it doesn't clear the ban within 48 hours I will post back.

Thanks

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    I just checked the nslookup, and it is fine. So its not the DNS. Was it last night? or the night before? I don't remember. I'll just proxy for now and if it doesn't clear the ban within 48 hours I will post back.

Thanks
    It's your ISP's DNS records that would have teh mistake, not the DNS that nslookup would be looking up (unless i'm mistaken in what nslookup is ).

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I'm having a heck of a time connecting to the site. The first of the week was fine. For the last few days all I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" The only reason I can post is through a browser proxy. Is it something I did? Can I fix it?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    server problem i guess... the majority of users encounter this problems

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I'm back.. proxy'd up again. I am 100% certain I've been ip banned and waiting isn't helping Can anyone assist with any other advice or a manual unbanning?

Thanks,

slim-

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    maybe you need to delete your cookies ?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast