Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Seedbox Reviews' thread?

Seedboxes are only getting more popular. An objective and comprehensive source of information would be a great addition to this forum, right up there with the WTO thread, yeah.
    Last edited by Acumen; 06-24-2008 at 03:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Maybe we could have polls for the overall ratings of certain seedbox sites.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    y cnt u just categorise seedboxes in terms of prices ...
    Like <20$ ,
    20-40$,
    30-70$, etc
    Now make VPS and Dedicated categories above them ..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Seedbox thread? No!

A seedbox section would be better as it would allow more than just seedbox reviews (and could be used to dump all the seedbox topics, guides, help requests etc into).

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Great idea would help a lot to people that considering buying a box.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    midnightalker's Avatar Poster
    I kind of agree with the seedbox SECTION but that up to the mods. I seedbox thread would be fine too.
    Integral's post is great and should be used as a template.
    I also FULLY AGREE with SgtMajor ...
    Just let the users also continue to open their threads in asking for members opinions about the seedboxes in that thread, and asking for any bad experiences from other members rather than polluting the seedbox sticky thread which will turn into a flame war thread. Keep it clean and locked.
    "Our Democracy is being self destroyed. Because he right of freedom and equality was abused. Because it taught the citizens to consider the insolence as right, the illegality as freedom, the impudence of reason as equality and the anarchy as bliss"
    Isocrates 436B.C. - 338B.C.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    I think it's a good idea

Maybe instead of the level, you take the price? So a design similar to WTAW.
    Although WTO might also be good for the most popular ones like ie-hosting, leeweb, ovh, ...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Yeah, I think too many people will disagree. For example I have had nothing but good times with hosting-ie, and I have found that OVH is slow as molasses. But, youll find another guy who thinks the opposite.

Kinda pointless.
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Yeah, I think too many people will disagree. For example I have had nothing but good times with hosting-ie, and I have found that OVH is slow as molasses. But, youll find another guy who thinks the opposite.

Kinda pointless.
    Disagreements are a good thing, not bad. Disagreements are what keep the WTAW rankings so accurate. The more opinions in the form of posts we get, the easier it becomes to establish an accurate rating.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

Kinda pointless.
    Disagreements are a good thing, not bad. Disagreements are what keep the WTAW rankings so accurate. The more opinions in the form of posts we get, the easier it becomes to establish an accurate rating.
    Works for me. Conversation and disagreements add to the excitement. If thats the case, I'm all for it.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast