Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Seedbox Reviews' thread?

bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    theres a chance that lower end seedbox companies might end up making accounts here and posting positive reviews. its free advertising for them. this is one of the biggest drawbacks i can think of.
    besides that, i think this is a great idea and will definitely help noobs. but i would rather discuss which seedbox to take on the forums of the sites on which i intend to seed since that way i can have lots of people around me with same seedboxes which in turn will give blazing fast speeds. also, its tried and tested by trusted members.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Some good opinions and ideas so far!

Any others?

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Think a sub section is the best way to do this. That allows for normal threads and conversation to continue and have some pins also. Also this section shouldnt have any more pins than it already does now. We will set it up some time tommorrow so any members with thought on pins for the section have them ready. Also as always thanks to all for the input on this...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Great job with the sub-section!

Great Idea!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah indeed not a great idea but it will be much more organized now thanks for this section

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123