Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Players

BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    THIS SUBJECT HAS BEEN DECLARED
    SERIOUS BUSINESS.

alright folks, the reply didn't do it justice, so here's the official post of shit nobody cares about...
    The Four Torrent Personality Types, where we stand in relation to today's decrepit invite system, and the never ending swirl of faggotry that binds it all together...

THE PLAYERS:
    Type 1) A.K.A. Hunters; Zeropaid Members, FST Members; Personality conmen
    People who want into [exclusive tracker] to be a part of something cool and exclusive, regardless of its content (which to be fair, is just natural human behavior).
    SubType A: very common) A.K.A. MOARs; Powerlevelers; Ingrates; Beggars
    When this type gets access to [exclusive tracker] they remain unsatisfied and want into even MOAR exclusive websites.

Have greatly refined
    their ability to robotically post pages upon pages of ratio proofs and speedtests.
    Composite Types: Type-2A & B
    SubType B: common) A.K.A. Over-Defensive Assholes; Child Predators
    This type will remain happily within the confines of [exclusive tracker], and venture no further into the torrent world.

They immerse themselves with the community, convinced they are at the ultimate peak of VIP status, eventually becoming dependent on [exclusive tracker].

T
    hey over-exaggerate the content/quality of [exclusive tracker], and will even go so far as to disparage any competition solely as a means of convincing themselves that they are the undefeated VIPs of the universe.
    Composite Types: Recursive Type NEUTRAL; Type-3A & B
    Type 2) A.K.A. Collectors; Traders
    The people who don't give a shit about [exclusive tracker] - they're just in it to make money, etc.

SubType A: all too common) A.K.A. Mirror-Jerks; kojin
    These are people who like to randomly collect [exclusive tracker] accounts for no purpose other than to randomly collect [exclusive tracker] accounts.
    Composite Types: Type-1A
    SubType B: somewhat common) A.K.A. Paypals; Rapidtraders; Circle-Jerks
    These folk prey on rich people, impulse buyers, CSS/CoD/WoW players looking for gamecodes, and kids with stolen credit cards. They create an estimated 69% of all pre-buffered tracker accounts.

Usually upon finding a rapidshare, or [exclusive tracker] account of exceptional value, they trade said acct for time on a seedbox. Then seeding from their numerous accounts, they create approximately 15% of all illegal torrent traffic on the internet.
    Composite Types: Type-1A
    Type 3) A.K.A. Audiophiles/Audiosnobs; Videophiles/Videosnobs
    The people who actually give a shit about the content on [exclusive tracker].

This is probably 0.1% of people, because the only trackers that anyone really "needs" as far as content goes are TPB, Cinematik, What/Waffles, BCG, and Karagarga.
    SubType A: somewhat uncommon) A.K.A. Mirror Jerks; Idiots, etc
    This is the type of person who claims they "need" everything (from [exclusive tracker]'s 0day material right down to their DVDR rips), when in reality they don't need any of it, and couldn't care less about x264 vs XviD. This is not only pathetically pretentious, but downright lame, considering everything is eventually spat up everywhere else from the same sources.
    Yuh, thats right... in less than 12 hours you're gonna see that precious 0day scene release upped on TPB.
    Composite Types: Type-1A & B
    SubType B: very uncommon) A.K.A. OCD; Librarians; Otaku; Nerds; Audiophiles; Videophiles
    This breed of BitTorrent user is often hopelessly OCD with formats, demanding no less than pure DVDR, HiDef, x264, FLAC rips, etc. They willingly rape their HDs with massively oversized files, and are one of the few cases in which the person actually "needs" access to [exclusive tracker focusing on unreasonably large material that would fill up any normal person's HD in less than a day].
    Composite Types: Recursive Type NEUTRAL; Type-1B
    Type 4) A.K.A. Security Freaks; Anti-Traders
    "Invite Trading" has been given a bad name only by people who have access to all the trackers they want. Whilst reveling in their god-like status among the best topsites, they spurn everyone left behind; essentially telling anyone who isn't already a member of [exclusive topsite] to go fuck themselves.
    SubType A: somewhat common) A.K.A. Mirror-Jerks; Overly Paranoid Elitists
    "Trading is bad!"
    "Only invite people you trust!"
    "Site security above all else!"
    These are the mating calls of the douchebag.
    What these people don't realize is that when the authorities want entry to your website, they will gain entry to your website.
    No Exceptions.

What they also seem to forget is that often invites to [exclusive tracker] are difficult to obtain, and resorting to trades is basically the only way to get in. It's difficult to 'become friends' with someone who has invites when you have no idea who has access.
    Composite Types: Recursive Type NEUTRAL;Type-1A & B; Type-3A & B
    SubType B: very uncommon) A.K.A. Scene Reps; FTP Reps; The Real FBI Prey
    You might come across this rare breed in some forum, or maybe a private chat, but you will never know who they represent. They rightfully spurn all P2P engines & trackers for putting them at personal risk, claiming that to leak their 'private' releases anywhere but topsites will ruin FTP for everyone.
    Composite Types: Recursive Type NEUTRAL; Type-3B
    Recursive Type NEUTRAL) A.K.A. Member; User; Power User; Normal People
    Probably the most appealing personality type in the world of BitTorrent tracking. This person has a life, a job, a girlfriend/boyfriend, and usually doesn't give a shit about a tracker's 'level' or 'ranking', so long as it works. They want only a handful of good, clean sources for pirated material.
    Composite Types: Type-1B; Type-3B; Type-4A & B
    Recursive Type $$$) A.K.A. Scammers; Cheaters
    These people will take your money or anything of value, such as
    [exclusive tracker] account of exceptional value, without returning the favor, and sell/trade it for something better. Not to be trusted. If suspicious, use a middleman.
    Composite Types: Can apply to all
    so yeah, it seems getting leet and getting laid are mutually exclusive.
    Last edited by kojin; 06-14-2008 at 08:04 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'm an ardent fapper, where do I fit in?

/I know, I'm just a wanker.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It reads "Another useless thread"- Sincerely Type: ASS
    Last edited by killercam101; 06-06-2008 at 04:06 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Great post. I'm not sure where I fit in, I think I'm Type 3B.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

/I know, I'm just a wanker.

i have an addiction, i must fap @ least 3 times a day so dont feel bad

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    3B here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Recursive Type JERC
    (Composite Type: applied to all)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    & me the chronic masturbater? Where do I fall in at?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    leave about all. let me know where u fit in.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn
    & me the chronic masturbater? Where do I fall in at?
    Dude just make up your own Recursive type

This shit is open-source

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast