Thread: The New Worm Virus

Poster
    I know I've got it the symtoms tell.. Just I cannot find msblaster anywhere and my virus scanner is no better either..
    according to my virus scanner my pc is clean but I know somethings not right.

after my pc's been on for like 5 minites I hear a error beep in the background no warning or nothing.. after thats gone off I cannot copy/paste/view in picture viewer/open javascript or drag items around my desktop.

someone please help
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Okay.. so now i've tryed to install the microsoft worm patch and I get this error.

'setup could not verify the integrity of the file update.inf. Make sure the Cryptographic service is running on this computer.'

I hate you Bill Gates you rich bastard. get of your lazy ass and fix your lame excuse of a OS.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    The reason you aren't getting a response is because you are posting in the wrong place... Moved to software world

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    that doesn't sound like blaster, blaster shutdown your computer. Sounds more there is something wrong with windows.

I say: FORMAT C: :flame: MWUHAHAHA.

No seriues/sireus/series/ serieus!, try for other virusses or do a scan with diskcontole(?)(srry i am dutch dunno the word in english) and check for errors.
    if this doesn't work i would be on the edge of formatting.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Forum Star
    There already is a huge topic about this.