Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req]TT (Trance Traffic )

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hey Folks,
    I heard anyone can get invites from tt... I really need this one, i use mostly scc for my other needs, blackcats for games, tv.torrents.ro for tv shows and so forth. But i dont have TT, and i really need trance traffic invite.

proofs are on the way...

here the first one my best scc...

here is the second one in line revtt

i hope guyz, you deem me worthy to be a part of tt Thanks Appreciated !!!!

Reason why i need it
    I need this one, because i luv trance music very much though i dont have much knowledge on trance, i admit i lack knowledge, but i hope to get more and more trance knowledge and music via joining this community.
    I am a non-trader,
    It is true that i traded with someone to get into SCT, but I never sold my invites to anyone, and never will. In the SCT situation, I am left with no choice, nobody was giving away sct invites like fatcat i guess, this is why i traded rapidshare to get sct not any tracker, and i will never will. If you dont believe me, lets get to know each other, so that you might decide in the future, you dont have to give me this invite right now...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-25-2008 at 11:48 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    you just said you really needed it and you really need this one......but failed to mention why....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ok will mention that one right away thanks for the comment!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Hey Folks,
    I heard anyone can get invites from tt... I really need this one, i use mostly scc for my other needs, blackcats for games, tv.torrents.ro for tv shows and so forth. But i dont have TT, and i really need trance traffic invite.

proofs are on the way...
    In your previous POSTs, U adamantly states that U are PROUD TO BE A Collector

How can I be sure that U are NOT........starting to come back and Bite U in the "ASS" now, what U posted previously...........hahha.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    this is the funniest thing i have ever seen

you forgot to mention why you want it?

give me a break.....god i need a vacation

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    enlightened, yeah i am a collector, i can show you 6 7 account of mine, all are buffered and used for various needs. If being a collector means that i use the account and dont leave it 0 to 0, then yeah i am a collector, As i said, if you deem me worthy, if you dont, dont give it since i have no power to make it happen.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    enlightened, yeah i am a collector, i can show you 6 7 account of mine, all are buffered and used for various needs. If being a collector means that i use the account and dont leave it 0 to 0, then yeah i am a collector, As i said, if you deem me worthy, if you dont, dont give it since i have no power to make it happen.
    Well, a collector here in FST , really means someone who just collect for the sake of rarity, and rarely uses the Tracker. U might have a different take on what a Tracker collector is..BTW?..
    Anyways,what is your reason of wanting TT??
    Still, have NOT answer the question Ramblin asked?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i dont have much knowledge on trance, i admit i lack knowledge, but i hope to get more and more trance knowledge and music via joining this community.
    what do you wanna learn about trance.I know people listining trance when have sex

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ahahaha well recently i got into tranceroute thanks to my friend, there are definitely awesome tracks there! i hope to get there to find such awesome tracks. Currently, i am listening the Dj shah-dont wake me up remix, and it is freaking awesome ! Also i guess it is not seen because it is at the bottom of the post but here is my reason

I need this one, because i luv trance music very much though i dont have much knowledge on trance, i admit i lack knowledge, but i hope to get more and more trance knowledge and music via joining this community. Also, i heard the site is very good at other kinds like rock, metal and so forth. This is why, i need this invite.

Sorry for the deal, i had to deal with a crisis
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-25-2008 at 12:16 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    A question may be not related to the topic: how/where can i find the utorrent webui v0.315?

Good luck to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast