Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 month rapidshare give away!

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    guyz i get it, but i am already sharing my another account with somebody, and he is trustworthy though downloading too much anyway this is why i shared it in the first place, i can download without any problems... now downloading bleach for example from the shared account, thanks for the warnings, but if i am gonna give it away, i am gonna give it away nothing can stop it but thanks for the concern

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    would you be so kind to share it with me?
    you can see i have got a great reputation here and on my trackers.
    feel free to pm me bilkenter
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I would like to have it because I have like 4 old games right now that i would like to dl through rapidshare,
    and im an uploader on many sites so I can really benefit from having rapidshare,
    I have a seedbox so i can sometime upload to rapidshare to get rapidpoints to extend the account..
    Good giveaway btw

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    I would like to have it because I have like 4 old games right now that i would like to dl through rapidshare,
    and im an uploader on many sites so I can really benefit from having rapidshare,
    I have a seedbox so i can sometime upload to rapidshare to get rapidpoints to extend the account..
    Good giveaway btw
    way off topic..

hey mate..remember me..long time no c
    Been There, Done That

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    omarin you might get this one, but will wait a little longer for this one

edit: havent made my mind rite now, will probably say tonight who the winner is

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    Good giveaway btw
    way off topic..

hey mate..remember me..long time no c
    hmm why is it off topic? this is y i need rapidshare and i think its a valid one
    sure i remember u

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    can u let me use your account for just 1 day... u can change ur pw later when u want to.
    I have this partially downloaded movie that I need to complete...
    The movie is called little manhattan...
    I downloaded 1 rar in college and the other at home. There are 5 more rar files to complete this movie
    rapidshare wont allow me to download any more.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Have u chosen the winner?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    I actually chose it, but i probably wont give this one away, i will quit torrenting since i decided it is definitely not for me, i will stick to rapid, 300 gb a month with one account is really enough for me, i am sick of getting punished for the good deeds that i intended to do...in short i learnt, honesty is not a virtue but a vice here on the torrenting

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I actually chose it, but i probably wont give this one away, i will quit torrenting since i decided it is definitely not for me, i will stick to rapid, 300 gb a month with one account is really enough for me, i am sick of getting punished for the good deeds that i intended to do...in short i learnt, honesty is not a virtue but a vice here on the torrenting
    Well I understand u (TL invites)..
    Ok mate I really thought that this would be finally the chance to share/get a free rapidshare account but it seems it isn't...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast