Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is english related to christianity ?

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Definitely Geezer's other account.

If this place is shit, are you implying you are like a fly? I mean, you keep hovering around this area.. Hence, shit sticks to shit, you know what I'm saying? If this place ain't good enough for you, you can get the hell out, or face dearest Snee and have a cat fight with him

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I think it's one of the angry muesli-wankers, here to strike back back at the white christian colonialists or something else.

I'm half sure he wouldn't have been here, if you hadn't gone out of your way to insult him and his demented brethren on here in the muesli phalanx. So good job on that

But hey, I could be wrong, maybe this one isn't your fault. It's only likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.sharer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

More importantly, as questions go: How big of a fucking idiot are you?
    not retarded like you are white trash .
    Oh, the retort of champions. 'cept you spelled "retart" wrong, retard. I dunno what possessed you to go onto this board and post vague insults in broken english, insults that don't even apply to most of us, but it does you no favours.

Wee snag on the whole "white trash"-thing, in that you don't have a fucking clue about who I am, probably-

What WOULD be a good thing for you, me and everybody on here is you moving on to somewhere devoted to the language of whatever ass-backwards country you're from. That way you calling people stupid wouldn't make you look like an even bigger idiot, via the gift of you being incapable of making more sense than a five-year old.

3. Lounge   -   #13

I dunno what possessed you to go onto this board and post vague insults in broken english,
    do you have a short term memory loss or something like that ? kind of proves that you are actually retarded

read post number 6 again. that was my reason you stupid fuck

I think it's one of the angry muesli-wankers,....
    Wee snag on the whole "white trash"-thing, in that you don't have a fucking clue about who I am,
    really have to admire the the kind of culture you were bought up . its not muesli you retard . its muslim , and i dont expect a white trash like you to understand the brotherhood of islam or what it stands for .

have to blame your friends here for making you somehow feel important , while in real life am pretty sure you are fucking moron lacking attention

4. Lounge   -   #14
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    muesli is very tasty at morning time

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    do you have a short term memory loss or something like that ? kind of proves that you are actually retarded

read post number 6 again. that was my reason you stupid fuck
    So, you made this thread, and something like 50% of your earlier posts on this board, because of a post I was going to make in it.

Your mentalism impresses me.

Wee snag on the whole "white trash"-thing, in that you don't have a fucking clue about who I am,
    really have to admire the the kind of culture you were bought up . its not muesli you retard . its muslim , and i dont expect a white trash like you to understand the brotherhood of islam or what it stands for .
    I have a pretty good idea what you think it stands for, which is nothing like it could be. People like certain idiots on here, a category which in no way excludes you, give it a bad name.

have to blame your friends here for making you somehow feel important , while in real life am pretty sure you are fucking moron lacking attention
    There's a term in psychology called projection, look it up. It fits you like a glove.

To sum things up, you are pathetic

6. Lounge   -   #16
    ... while in real life am pretty sure you are fucking moron lacking attention
    The only reason you are "pretty sure" is because you want to be pretty sure.

This lounge doesn't seem to be the place for the serious discussion (I think) you want to hold, anyway.

But in all honesty I can't tell whether this entire discussion is tongue-in-cheek. Or at least on Mr.sharer's part. I best keep out of the lounge --.
    Last edited by Acumen; 06-30-2008 at 04:21 PM.
    Humanity has in the course of time had to endure from the hands of science three great outrages upon its naive self-love: the discovery that our world is merely a speck in a vast universe, that we merely descended from lesser animals, and that our conscious minds sometimes lie to their very selves about our actions.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    So, you made this thread, and something like 50% of your earlier posts on this board, because of a post I was going to make in it.

Your mentalism impresses me.

I have a pretty good idea what you think it stands for, which is nothing like it could be. People like certain idiots on here, a category which in no way excludes you, give it a bad name.

There's a term in psychology called projection, look it up. It fits you like a glove.

To sum things up, you are pathetic
    did you mass pm your e friends to collect ideas to insult me back ?

i know you failed at both .

8. Lounge   -   #18
    @Snee - Don't you think his post at number 13 about all that crap on the brotherhood of slam remind you of some GTA Vice City mob-boss? I find it quite amusing.

Anyhow, Sharer, you obviously didn't get the idea of posting in the lounge. Yes, we like to piss people off, but you're taking it way to hard on yourself - Quit bringing up that Islam crap you think makes an impression on us. You mentioning "white trash" only made yourself descend into one of the lowest possible levels of internet dickwadism.

Oh and another thing - You must have not really read most of what was posted in that thread I started which made you go all fiery and shit - We came up with Meusli as a name to mock Muslims.. Like a wanker is Mulder, Cuntster is Skizo, and Old Dickwad is Geezer. Who's the moron now, bawheed? (Am waiting for a Scotsman to admire how fluent I am in Gaelic... )

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    @Snee - Don't you think his post at number 13 about all that crap on the brotherhood of slam remind you of some GTA Vice City mob-boss? I find it quite amusing.
    /ignore rest ..
    http://saif_w.tripod.com/explore/unity/brotherhood.htm

10. Lounge   -   #20
    It was humorous.. Like most things in the lounge... Obviously, you didn't manage to understand that 'till I mentioned it to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast