i'm getting a 350 watt computer. I have 2 400 watt power surge protector thingys. is that enough? will my comp be damaged by power surges? And wat happens when a power surge rapes the computer?
and btw: these will be the specs:
- INTEL P4 2.4GHZ [800FSB] CPU
- Intel 865PE chip 800FSB 8x AGP Main Board with Sound / USB2.0 / 10/100 LAN
- 512MB Dual Channel DDR400 Memory
- 120GB 7200 RPM ATA-100 HDD
- 128MB GeForce FX 5200 8x AGP Video
- 52x24x52 CD-RW
- UPGRADE TO Pioneer DVD-RW --- $99
- 5.1 Channel 3D Surround Sound
- 480 Watts PMPO Subwoofer Speakers
- 10/100 Network LAN
do you think 350 watts is enough for all this?