Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Requesting FSC

killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    and it all ends with deadalive1 not getting into FSC..thread closed....OR is it? ... (dun dun dun)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ok we will carry this to somewhere else damn what the hell am i doing in his thread ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    ok we will carry this to somewhere else damn what the hell am i doing in his thread ?
    Looks like you are consciously trying to trash me and subvert any chance I have of getting into this community.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    no m8 not at all, i would never try to hinder someone in any way, all i am trying to say is to prove that those who want an invite to a certain tracker are in conflict... it was a general assumption not an hostility against you at all... i still hope you can get it... enlightened can help you out probably

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well you don't have a chance - yet anyway.

Invites are off, lockdown is on, and they detest this sort of perpetual bumping of a thread that has their site name in the thread title. You are doing yourself more harm than good at this moment.

I'm sure when the new invite system comes into effect, then everyone will know about it and maybe you will have made a good friend or 2 to invite you without having to ask by then, and in the meantime if I could ask you to post one last comment if you must, then please close this thread?

thanks.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    mpaa rat

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234