Thread: Req: RevTT

Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ok I know this tracker is not at the highest lvl but I respect it a lot for what it represents and I must say its the only general tracker i would need (maybe ScT after some years )
    Though Im making a request Im wishing will be fulfilled.
    Seeding isnt much of a problem there, oh and almost forgot Ive already been there, done that, but my acc got disabled cuz of inactivity. I also must state that Ive been busy with exams and all that sh*t the last 2 months and therefore Ive lost most of my trackers (its not that I didnt care about them, or didnt use them)

PS: I also hope some of u who have like 1 year here remember me, cuz Ive not seen a lot of known faces :S

The Chase is Better than the Catch

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Have you tried getting your old account re-activated? Trackers usually do this if you're disable for inactivity.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    Ok I know this tracker is not at the highest lvl but I respect it a lot for what it represents and I must say its the only general tracker i would need (maybe ScT after some years )
    Though Im making a request Im wishing will be fulfilled.
    Seeding isnt much of a problem there, oh and almost forgot Ive already been there, done that, but my acc got disabled cuz of inactivity. I also must state that Ive been busy with exams and all that sh*t the last 2 months and therefore Ive lost most of my trackers (its not that I didnt care about them, or didnt use them)

PS: I also hope some of u who have like 1 year here remember me, cuz Ive not seen a lot of known faces :S
    PM me your Email.....I will give U another chance, but in the future, if U are NOT using any Tracker, plz "PARK" it for a couple of months....[if there is an option available, I know some Trackers DO NOT have it].......I beleive in giving someone a second chance
    Last edited by Enlightened; 06-30-2008 at 10:16 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thank u Enlightened... Rep'ed even before recieving the invite. That should be the spirit of the community : )
    Last edited by Ali-g; 06-30-2008 at 10:52 PM.

The Chase is Better than the Catch

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Yeah he is good at what he does made me cry He is in another level of existence man